Job Vacancy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job Vacancy

A position is advertised for a Personal Trainer to work in the Gym in Leinster House. . I wonder if my qualification of trampling on their backs in my stilletoes would get me an interview???

LMAO...D ....he he send on your CV and fill in the application form although if I was you I wouldn't bank on getting a reply .....

Comment

there is a moratorium on recruitment so how can they hire a trainer
      you pulling our leg wm lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigby View Post
        there is a moratorium on recruitment so how can they hire a trainer
        you pulling our leg wm lol
        deadly serious Bigby, the position is advertised

Comment

Originally posted by Womblemum View Post
          deadly serious Bigby, the position is advertised
          It was Advertised on Joe Duffy today Think I will apply
          They are watching me

Comment

Go for it girl............get them on a sponsored jog from Finglas to Ballyfermot via Cabra and your way of course. Bet none of 'em will make it across the Tolka.

Comment

A position is advertised for a Personal Trainer to work in the Gym in Leinster House. . I wonder if my qualification of trampling on their backs in my stilletoes would get me an interview???
              soon
              Do a good job - it needs to be done

Comment

soon
                Do a good job - it needs to be done

Comment

Soz I repeated myself

Comment

My sister used to have her daughter walk on her back with bare feet when she was about 9 or so.....and that was very effective. But, sure, some folks looking for a 'different' experience would go for the stilletoes....lol
                    I believe in.......

Comment

Originally posted by Curious Girl View Post
                      My sister used to have her daughter walk on her back with bare feet when she was about 9 or so.....and that was very effective. But, sure, some folks looking for a 'different' experience would go for the stilletoes....lol
                      I rather think they might be looking for something akin to Sylvia Paine!

(They probably want to get into the mood for the punishment that the sane people of Ireland should be inflicting on them)!
                      Attached Files

Comment

I've read judges & politicians can be into some very kinky stuff being that they have so much power at work, they like some pain when they get off work.
                        I believe in.......

Comment

This is for MKM..............Can I borrow some of your shoes? prefarably ones with steel tip stillotoes...want to be ready for my interview!!!! but need to get back in the groove as out of practice....any volunteers??????lmao

Comment

red biddy.

How about this one
                            Attached Files

Comment

you would give them an airing with your stilletoes, so I'm sure they'd return the favour.
                              today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                              X