Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heard about this on the radio

I heard this on the radio this morning. This dad got mad. what do you think

Gosh that was strong stuff............I dont know whether I agreed with him puttin bullits into the laptop.......I guess he must have been so mad!!!

I agree that some kids today have lost all respect not only for their family but for themselves......if what the dad said is true I dont blame him for gettin so angry....obviously this is not the first time......she needs a boot up the ass!!!
    It is what it is.

Comment

I wonder has she seen the light of day yet. It is a bit like opening mail not addressed to you or earwiging when you shouldn't. you might not like what you hear. Ok he says the kid was writing porkies about him and the missus and I suppose he got angry but a gun was a bit crazy. I wonder did he get his point across or will she do something similar again. This was the second time according to wyatt errp. Rashers he could be your stand in against the spammers

Comment

Originally posted by jeangenie View Post
        I wonder has she seen the light of day yet. It is a bit like opening mail not addressed to you or earwiging when you shouldn't. you might not like what you hear. Ok he says the kid was writing porkies about him and the missus and I suppose he got angry but a gun was a bit crazy. I wonder did he get his point across or will she do something similar again. This was the second time according to wyatt errp. Rashers he could be your stand in against the spammers
        He's Nuts, The finger pointing, the smoking. Throwing garbage on the ground. I raised seven Did'nt expect anything from any of them, All I asked that they grow up & be self suffient.Every home has at least one commupter. He never mentioned her Mother where is she.Things are different today. Don't he know that.Can't he say one good thing about her. I will, Sweetheart I think your no different from any other teenager, even better, Your not on drugs & your not pregnant. Good Luck Sweetheart.

Comment

He did mention the mother at the end he said her mother asked him to put a bullet into the computer for what was said about her. There seems to be a lot of stuff about this on youtube etc parodies I wonder is it a set up. It has had 22 million hits

Comment

Originally posted by jeangenie View Post
            He did mention the mother at the end he said her mother asked him to put a bullet into the computer for what was said about her. There seems to be a lot of stuff about this on youtube etc parodies I wonder is it a set up. It has had 22 million hits
            jeangrnie gosh I'm so Innocent, Your right it's all afarse. Cause he's to much.

Comment

I tried to watch it but the man ranted on for 8 minutes before he drew a lethal weapon and shot a bit of equipment

I think he needs help

Comment

Working...
              X