Water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water

We had no water yesterday for a good while........now today it is off since very early this morning.......and wont be back till about six..............we were not informed and we in the area have no water!!!.....could DCC not have informed us of this situation and then we could have stored some water by.............Im fuming!!
    It is what it is.

Originally posted by Pammy View Post
    We had no water yesterday for a good while........now today it is off since very early this morning.......and wont be back till about six..............we were not informed and we in the area have no water!!!.....could DCC not have informed us of this situation and then we could have stored some water by.............Im fuming!!
    Fuming !! and smelly.......
    Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery, Today is a gift.

Comment

Originally posted by sheelbee View Post
      Fuming !! and smelly.......
      No its not funny........
      It is what it is.

Comment

No its not funny........
        You must have water in the hot tap !!

Comment

If it's because of a burst main the corpo will tell you that the burst gave them no notice. If it's because of planned maintenance the corpo (yeah I know -- DCC) are required by their own regulations to give you notice of the off time and the approximate time the maintence will be complete.

Give 'em a ring and haul them over the coals.
          'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
            If it's because of a burst main the corpo will tell you that the burst gave them no notice. If it's because of planned maintenance the corpo (yeah I know -- DCC) are required by their own regulations to give you notice of the off time and the approximate time the maintence will be complete.

Give 'em a ring and haul them over the coals.
            I rang them Rashers with kids screemin in the background so it was a difficult phone call.....they gave me the number of the person I should be talkin to....but of course do ya think I can get them.......the thing is they were able to tell DCU a couple of days ago.......do we not count as ordinary householders....
            It is what it is.

Comment

I rang them Rashers with kids screemin in the background so it was a difficult phone call.....they gave me the number of the person I should be talkin to....but of course do ya think I can get them.......the thing is they were able to tell DCU a couple of days ago.......do we not count as ordinary householders....
              The waterworks phone number is 4114300, Pammy. And the regs for water supply is HERE.

Comment

Aww wait Pammy.... I think this is the explanation.... the Waterworks are dead.
                Attached Files

Comment

The waterworks phone number is 4114300, Pammy. And the regs for water supply is HERE.
                  Thanks Rashers......the water is back......but can someone please take two still screemin kids AWAY!!!!
                  It is what it is.

Comment

Thanks Rashers......the water is back......but can someone please take two still screemin kids AWAY!!!!
                    Christ Pam will ya take your chill pills, you scared the life of me..........

Comment

Originally posted by sheelbee View Post
                      Christ Pam will ya take your chill pills, you scared the life of me..........

Im too old for this mindin kids lark.....they are crackin me up!!!!......Sorry if I ascared ya......
                      It is what it is.

Comment

Aww wait Pammy.... I think this is the explanation.... the Waterworks are dead.
                        LOL.. At least there is a cover on it. They are robbing them for scrap now.
                        It's nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.

Comment

Im too old for this mindin kids lark.....they are crackin me up!!!!......Sorry if I ascared ya......
                          Glad to hear your water is running again I agree with you it's no laughing matter when an essential is cut off. When we got our house first we had ESB outages every week, sometimes lasting for the whole weekend. the annoying thing was, the ESB knew their sub station couldn't handle the growth in the area and kept repairing it instead of replacing it. This went on for over 15 years.........Monopolies are great.......

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie View Post
                            LOL.. At least there is a cover on it. They are robbing them for scrap now.

What? Grave robbing?? What next!??

Comment

Working...
                            X