Kiddeh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiddeh

Many of you will have met Kiddeh or know him from here and will be aware that he had a big disappointment last year in terms of career, welllllllll......He been trying again this past week and good news he has been accepted. He is on cloud 9! A long way still to go but in the right direction.

Originally posted by Womblemum View Post
    Many of you will have met Kiddeh or know him from here and will be aware that he had a big disappointment last year in terms of career, welllllllll......He been trying again this past week and good news he has been accepted. He is on cloud 9! A long way still to go but in the right direction.
    That's great news Dolores. This or the other side of the water? Doesn't matter though because he has a great life ahead of him.
    'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
      That's great news Dolores. This or the other side of the water? Doesn't matter though because he has a great life ahead of him.
      other side Rashers. If he'd failed this time the form for here was ready to be filled in...he had an email from them week before last to reapply!

Comment

Ah Doll I'm delighted for him. Tell him I said well done and once he is going in the right direction the way will get shorter and shorter......
        It's nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.

Comment

Great news Dolly Mixture....well done M....
          It is what it is.

Comment

Thats great news Dolores, well done Morgan & good luck!!
            UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie View Post
              Ah Doll I'm delighted for him. Tell him I said well done and once he is going in the right direction the way will get shorter and shorter......
              Originally posted by Pammy View Post
              Great news Dolly Mixture....well done M....
              Tnx ladies...will pass on congrats, he'll be home tomorrow am

Comment

Tnx ladies...will pass on congrats, he'll be home tomorrow am
                Give him a big hug for me as well I am truely delighted D .....

Comment

Tell him congratulations from me. a lovely lad.
                  You got to have a twinkle in your wrinkle.

Comment

congrats from me and kath........well done...
                    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Well done

Comment

Well done Kiddeh,congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
                          The MOST important step on a long ladder..a great life indeed R..mind you... don't tellim I said but....
                          the 'senior service' woulda bin a wee bit too much for him... winkiss:
                          We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Way to go Kiddeh
                            congratulations and best of luck in the new career

Comment

Congratulations to Morgan, I know he must be over the moon and doing happy dances...he put so much effort into this and he deserves it so much........i know its gotta be bitter sweet for Mom & dad, in the sense you want your kid to be happy and doing the things they enjoy and want in life...but i know that also comes with the thought you want to keep them close by..........hes a great kid womble....you must be so proud of him.......and i know the one eyed git is proud of him too lol...

all the best morgan..!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X