Wild At Mooney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild At Mooney

Is it just me, or is anyone else tired of the annual Robin's Nest watch on Mooney (RTE1 radio).....?

Every year, hours are taken up on primetime national radio talking about a bird's nest...............I mean, this equates with Dinjo doing Irish dancing programs on radio in the 60s

Boring - Boring - Boring

Originally posted by nansson View Post
    Is it just me, or is anyone else tired of the annual Robin's Nest watch on Mooney (RTE1 radio).....?

Every year, hours are taken up on primetime national radio talking about a bird's nest...............I mean, this equates with Dinjo doing Irish dancing programs on radio in the 60s

Boring - Boring - Boring
    Not a bird lover eh Nansson?

Comment

Boring - Boring - Boring
      are you not able to turn over.................
      Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Yea he hates birdies....just loves the odd Emu.

Ye Nancy...everytime he comes on .... off goes the radio ....so annoyin!!!
        It is what it is.

Comment

Its a very camp programme , they are usually obsessed with the eurovision , the XFactor , Big Brother the soaps and any reality show thats currently being shown . For some reason , they chose presenters with the most irritating voices , theres a total over reaction to any Irish presence in various British shows like any of the above , and without sounding homophobic, a huge emphasis on the gay scene , the laughter is forced , No , Gaybo wont have his crown stolen here .

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
            Its a very camp programme , they are usually obsessed with the eurovision , the XFactor , Big Brother the soaps and any reality show thats currently being shown . For some reason , they chose presenters with the most irritating voices , theres a total over reaction to any Irish presence in various British shows like any of the above , and without sounding homophobic, a huge emphasis on the gay scene , the laughter is forced , No , Gaybo wont have his crown stolen here .
            When Mooney comes on I switch over, second rate broadcasting from a taxpayer subsidised, over staffed, over paid self indulgent organisation. And while I'm at it imagine having to see Craig Doyle live !!! and a repeat performance the next day, god save us from this misery.
            Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery, Today is a gift.

Comment

Originally posted by sheelbee View Post
              And while I'm at it imagine having to see Craig Doyle live !!! and a repeat performance the next day, god save us from this misery.
              Whats wrong with Craig Doyle!

Comment

Originally posted by Womblemum View Post
                Whats wrong with Craig Doyle!
                OOPs, this coming from a Rickie Dickie Rock fan...........Hands up anyone who likes Craig Dole !!!

Comment

I think bojangles has the handle on the program.......very annoying voices from all of the presenters..... obsessed with a narrow range of subjects and really the type of program pammy'd wallow in frankly

Comment

I think bojangles has the handle on the program.......very annoying voices from all of the presenters..... obsessed with a narrow range of subjects and really the type of program pammy'd wallow in frankly
                    Now listen to me ya mad dog ya.....did ya not see me say....when that programe comes on .... radio goes off.....its just embarassin listenin to it...........and might I add...have been watchin the "voice" on RTE1 .... JHC.....its so cringingly terrible!!!...does anyone agree....
                    It is what it is.

Comment

Agreed.

The acts are over-rated by the 'experts'

Comment

Originally posted by Pammy View Post
                        Now listen to me ya mad dog ya.....did ya not see me say....when that programe comes on .... radio goes off.....its just embarassin listenin to it...........and might I add...have been watchin the "voice" on RTE1 .... JHC.....its so cringingly terrible!!!...does anyone agree....
                        Leave RTE alone it's the best they can do with their meagre budget............All the loll has to go to the Plank and his mates.

Comment

Fanntasstic thread lol byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by sheelbee View Post
                            OOPs, this coming from a Rickie Dickie Rock fan...........Hands up anyone who likes Craig Dole !!!
                            he's a good lad...didn't he even get his Mam and Dad a job!!!

Comment

Who?.........Craig Dole?

Comment

Working...
                              X