Sky Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky Box

I am in Wexford and my Daughter is coming down tomorrow. Someone told us that you can bring the sky box down to Wexford. Will it work?
    It's nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.

Originally posted by Reggie View Post
    I am in Wexford and my Daughter is coming down tomorrow. Someone told us that you can bring the sky box down to Wexford. Will it work?
    If you are talking about a "Satellite Box " Reggie, then the answer is Yes. However you will need a Satellite dish on your House to receive the signal.

Comment

Originally posted by mickjoe View Post
      If you are talking about a "Satellite Box " Reggie, then the answer is Yes. However you will need a Satellite dish on your House to receive the signal.
      And you must bring the card with you

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
        And you must bring the card with you
        And you must have electricity. Must be terrible not havin Sky. Im watching the masters here and I hate golf. Imagine being a fan and NOT having sky.

Comment

you will need a satelite dish, a reader card, and if there is no electricity you will need a bag of turf to get it going........
          https://www.facebook.com/#!/rocknrollrockabilly

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            you will need a satelite dish, a reader card, and if there is no electricity you will need a bag of turf to get it going........
            guffaw chuckle chortle.

Comment

reggie.....you will also need something that can record programmes for a few days...and most important....2 bottles of good whiskey....

give the recording equipment to your next door neighbour....and one bottle of whiskey...

keep the other bottle until you return home....if the recordings are complete.....then give your neighbour, the other bottle of whiskey.....

hope you got all that......simple...
              Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Thank you all for your reply . The husband took me puter and hooked it up to the Tele so he is watching the masters. A very happy chappy. I.m not so happy using my fone here

Comment

Thank you all for your reply . The husband took me puter and hooked it up to the Tele so he is watching the masters. A very happy chappy. I.m not so happy using my fone here
                  you mean to say you do not have 2 puters??????????

Comment

Originally posted by bigby View Post
                    you mean to say you do not have 2 puters??????????
                    Oh yes more than two puters but only one broad band stick

Comment

My dad used to love the Masters & i know my brothers will be watching it. Three years ago it was weird to have the Masters on the tele the night we waked my dad on Easter Sunday night.

Let us know if u manage to get sky going !
                      UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X