bring a smile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bring a smile

besides your family......what, as you go about your daily life....brings a smile and a nice happy feeling.......
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Originally posted by quinner View Post
    besides your family......what, as you go about your daily life....brings a smile and a nice happy feeling.......
    Seriously? You want me to answer that? In Public? lol

A fresh sunny morning on the bog. Still waiting on my annual visit from the cuckoo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ballinamoe View Post
      Seriously? You want me to answer that? In Public? lol

A fresh sunny morning on the bog. Still waiting on my annual visit from the cuckoo.
      there has been a serious decline in the cuckoo population in the uk......

kath just mentioned the other day, that she hasn't heard a cuckoo for a long time......

Comment

there has been a serious decline in the cuckoo population in the uk......

kath just mentioned the other day, that she hasn't heard a cuckoo for a long time......
        Me Da thinks Im mad but I have heard it in March. But the last 2 years it has been late April into May. I have a large area of bog behind the house fringed with trees and all my life I have listened for the cuckoo. I remember me gran standing out in the yard in the early morning to catch an earful of the annual visitor and she always lamented the loss of her hearing in the last year or two of her life cos she could not hear it.

Comment

Me Da thinks Im mad but I have heard it in March. But the last 2 years it has been late April into May. I have a large area of bog behind the house fringed with trees and all my life I have listened for the cuckoo. I remember me gran standing out in the yard in the early morning to catch an earful of the annual visitor and she always lamented the loss of her hearing in the last year or two of her life cos she could not hear it.

one of my favourite sights is....watching young starling bathing in a pool of water.......they are just like kids getting into the paddling pool for the first time......

we go quite often to feed the ducks and swans in salisbury.(four loaves of cheap tesco brown bread).....there is a lot of young ducklings there at the moment.....

Comment

one of my favourite sights is....watching young starling bathing in a pool of water.......they are just like kids getting into the paddling pool for the first time......

we go quite often to feed the ducks and swans in salisbury.(four loaves of cheap tesco brown bread).....there is a lot of young ducklings there at the moment.....
            Something about a sunny early morning. Unless when ye wake up and theres a bloody great horse munching on you lawn and shyting all over the gaff.

Comment

Something about a sunny early morning. Unless when ye wake up and theres a bloody great horse munching on you lawn and shyting all over the gaff.
              we don't get that where i live.........politicians shytingv all over us...is quite enough...........

Comment

we don't get that where i live.........politicians shytingv all over us...is quite enough...........
                Have horses all around us here and the kids love them but they dont have to shovel the shyte off the lawn.
                Have a farmer across the way and he forgets that horses can jump. Course when he leaves all the gates open they dont have to.

Comment

Have horses all around us here and the kids love them but they dont have to shovel the shyte off the lawn.
                  Have a farmer across the way and he forgets that horses can jump. Course when he leaves all the gates open they dont have to.

i remember being told as a kid in dublin.....to get a bucket and get the horse droppings from the street...........

my mam loved her little made up garden in the back yard.......

so stop moaning, and be thankfull.....

Comment

Most mornings I go to the local deli counter for breakfast, being too lazy to make my own. The cheerfullness and banter from the deli staff, all of them non nationals, always cheers up my morning.
                    'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
                      Most mornings I go to the local deli counter for breakfast, being too lazy to make my own. The cheerfullness and banter from the deli staff, all of them non nationals, always cheers up my morning.
                      yes rasher.....i have deliberately went back to particular shops, because of such cheerfullness..

Comment

yes rasher.....i have deliberately went back to particular shops, because of such cheerfullness..
                        The skimpy tops had NOTHING to do with it?

Comment

I made a point of seeing the manager and telling him I was very pleased with his Deli staff, and why.... and that it wasn't the food but the staff that brought me back day after day. He was quite surprised as he said that most customers who have anything to say about staff are usually complaining.

Comment

my appreciation of beauty.......is a sight to behold.....

yes, i do notice these things.......and sometime have naughty things go through my mind......

but action man.......i am not..

Comment

That helps... especially on the Russian blond who chats me up as if I were a young fella.... maybe she thinks I'm rich.

Comment

Working...
                              X