pensioners..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pensioners..

should the pension age ....stay the same, or be increased...
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Originally posted by quinner View Post
    should the pension age ....stay the same, or be increased...
    What about the other option ? decreased..
    Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery, Today is a gift.

Comment

Originally posted by sheelbee View Post
      What about the other option ? decreased..
      that only applies to.......certain special state workers.........here in the uk, there are calling strike action....to maintain that status..............
      Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Surely only a fool would say stay the same? everyone wants more,more more!

Comment

Originally posted by maire View Post
          Surely only a fool would say stay the same? everyone wants more,more more!
          How do you like it ???

Comment

theyve just increased it here..but i think you have to be born after a certain year for the new rules to come into effect its gone from 65 to 67...i honestly dont think it should have been increased..daft if you ask me....and theres also the issue that kids leaving college cant get jobs..

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
              theyve just increased it here..but i think you have to be born after a certain year for the new rules to come into effect its gone from 65 to 67...i honestly dont think it should have been increased..daft if you ask me....and theres also the issue that kids leaving college cant get jobs..
              Are you avoiding me Missis, did you watch the GP ??

Comment

Are you avoiding me Missis, did you watch the GP ??
                She needs the GP!!!
                It is what it is.

Comment

nope...its been a week from hell here...if i had to look at the worst week in my life it would probably be this one lol...im saving the race till i have a couple of hours guaranteed with no interruptions...im hoping to get that today lol..

Comment

The pension,you mean? lol.Well to be honest I would like more too.Half of my monthly income comes from social security,the other half from my late Husband's retired Air Force annuity,and if I did not have that I would not be able to live a decent life.By the way,I don't live a life of luxury by anyone's standards,I have to watch my money,same as anyone on a pension!

Comment

Originally posted by Pammy View Post
                      She needs the GP!!!
                      Leave me pal alone ya bully cant ya see she's a busy woman.

Comment

Leave me pal alone ya bully cant ya see she's a busy woman.
                        She was MY pal first.....
                        It is what it is.

Comment

Sorry if this is off thread,but Helen I hope things are better for you all now!Sorry you had a week from hell.Hugs to you all!

Comment

Originally posted by maire View Post
                            Sorry if this is off thread,but Helen I hope things are better for you all now!Sorry you had a week from hell.Hugs to you all!
                            Herself and Willy are saints...
                            It is what it is.

Comment

Its wrong to raise the age of retirement. Many of us have been working since we were 14, 15, year olds and have paid our stamps. I wonder if we could have saved the money how much we would have now?

Surely it cant be right to expect those employed in the building trade to work until they are 67, or firemen, or those in other jobs? And a lot of us get health problems as we get older and some of us are not as sharp as we were.

And I agree - a lot of young people cannot get a job so giving people a reasonable pension and letting them retire at 60/65 would free up jobs

Comment

Working...
                              X