Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to find a friend,St Eithne Road

Hi everybody,im new to this forum.
    Im trying to find an old friend of mine from Cabra.The family name was Brady and they lived on St. Eithne Road in Cabra.I think there were about five girls in the family,not sure about any boys.They lived around 10 houses up on the left heading up St. Eithne Road away from Fassaugh Road.Hopefully someone here will know something of them and i might be able to find my friend.Thanks

hi cabra..you landed in a good spot half of cabra is here lol..and the other half are pretending to be from cabra its so elite..

Sorry i cant help you..but im sure someone will be able to..

enjoy the site.

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
      hi cabra..you landed in a good spot half of cabra is here lol..and the other half are pretending to be from cabra its so elite..

enjoy the site.
      You didn't bother your arse helping Pammy find a man...........Oooops for a friend of her's.....
      Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery, Today is a gift.

Comment

Originally posted by sheelbee View Post
        You didn't bother your arse helping Pammy find a man...........Oooops for a friend of her's.....
        'cause he lived in Ballyer...get a map!

Comment

who opened the gates and let sheelbee into cabra..jes...there goes the neighborhood.

Comment

enjoy the site.
            Thanks Mykidsmom,good to hear there are lots of cabra folk around here.I know it might take a while but it would be great if i could find that friend.I wasnt sure where to start.Do you know of any other places i might try?

Comment

who opened the gates and let sheelbee into cabra..jes...there goes the neighborhood.
              don't worry...he's just passing through.....quickly!

Comment

Originally posted by Womblemum View Post
                'cause he lived in Ballyer...get a map!
                By all accounts he is an itinerant as she seeks him in Crumlin, Ballyer, Holland, why not Cabra......

Comment

Will you for Jayus sake just go watch the GP and dont be prowling around here.

Comment

By all accounts he is an itinerant as she seeks him in Crumlin, Ballyer, Holland, why not Cabra......
                    maybe crimeline could help????

Comment

Will you for Jayus sake just go watch the GP and dont be prowling around here.
                      not possible to prowl in the heels she wears sheels!

Comment

mother of god womble hes going to ruin our chances of attracting a higher element into the area....

cabra1...if your on fb you should be a notice up there and other than that there are other irish/dublin forums..but you know what someone will come thro for you....are you from cabra too?

Comment

Originally posted by Womblemum View Post
                          maybe crimeline could help????
                          Or Interpol..

Comment

Originally posted by cabra1 View Post
                            Thanks Mykidsmom,good to hear there are lots of cabra folk around here.I know it might take a while but it would be great if i could find that friend.I wasnt sure where to start.Do you know of any other places i might try?
                            Hi Cabra1, dont mind those witches, have you tried Boards.ie I found many a "new" friend there...

Comment

Cabra 1 check your PMs

Comment

Working...
                              X