Hotmail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotmail

anyone having trouble with their E-Mail today , I can log on but nothing happening then takes half an hour to log off

Careful with hotmail. I had two accounts with them hacked, and one of my sisters had her Hotmail account hacked too.

They seem to throw a lot of genuine mail into their junk folder too. We have a number of registrations waiting to be completed, but they must not have received the confirmation mail to their hotmail address.
    'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

me too similar situation to rashers..i use gmail now its faster..stores more and is safer...just logged into hotmail though and its as you say fitzy slow to the point of not working i think its having some problems

Comment

just checked hotmail and it is working ok for me, maybe glitch is fixed now

Comment

Originally posted by bigby View Post
          just checked hotmail and it is working ok for me, maybe glitch is fixed now
          I accessed it today from my Ipod using Wifi at lunch - all seemed OK. Hotmail may have been down whilst I was at work.
          UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

tried it again a short while ago and got the problem that fitzy had earlier

found this site

See if Outlook is down for other users. downrightnow monitors user reports and official announcements to detect Microsoft Outlook.com outages automatically.

Comment

Originally posted by bigby View Post
              tried it again a short while ago and got the problem that fitzy had earlier

found this site

http://downrightnow.com/hotmail
              Pammy can fix that...
              Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery, Today is a gift.

Comment

i think myself its suzies fault...she did confess to accessing it on wifi at work

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                  i think myself its suzies fault...she did confess to accessing it on wifi at work
                  No in a pub as the job doesnt have wifi.
                  UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Change to Gmail Fitz.........far superior.

I can just see it - fitzybaby@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                    X