Drimnagh.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drimnagh.

It is high time that an area that had at least 60,000 people should have some representation.Let's hear from all of you Drimnagh ites.

Originally posted by Ed O'Gorman View Post
    It is high time that an area that had at least 60,000 people should have some representation.Let's hear from all of you Drimnagh ites.

where is that..?????
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

I would have thought it was up to the people of Drimnagh to elect their representative !!!
      Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery, Today is a gift.

Comment

One Drimnaghites ( is there such a description?) here, Rafters Road being represented...............

ED did you know that Drimnagh used to be called North Crumlin? the cheek of it
        https://www.facebook.com/#!/rocknrollrockabilly

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          One Drimnaghites ( is there such a description?) here, Rafters Road being represented...............

where are the rest gone.....a mass extinction maybe.....

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post

Paddy; Yes I remember my granny used to call it North Crumlin,and used to address letters to my ma like that.

Comment

Originally posted by sheelbee View Post
              I would have thought it was up to the people of Drimnagh to elect their representative !!!
              Sheelbee: The last thing I had in mind was to be a Rep.Just trying to make contact with long lost friends.

Comment

Sheelbee: The last thing I had in mind was to be a Rep.Just trying to make contact with long lost friends.
                the only people i ever knew from drimnagh.....jimmy wall.....and paddy quigley

Comment

My family have lived on Benmadigan Road since 1966 ,my Brother still lives in the house ,but i have never considered myself to be from Drimnagh.

Comment

Sorry Ed, didn't mean to be dismissive but thought you were referring to Dail representation....
                    Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery, Today is a gift.

Comment

im from drimnagh and proud to be

Comment

My Book on Drimnagh Castle.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by riposte; 14-08-2014, 08:23 PM.
                        "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, misdiagnosing it, and then misapplying the wrong remedies.”

Comment

Originally posted by monica48 View Post
                          im from drimnagh and proud to be
                          well done Monica 48.....be proud......

Comment

Working...
                          X