Printing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing

printing photos for personal use only? the site wont allow me to do this? is there a reason ?

Originally posted by spudseamus View Post
    printing photos for personal use only? the site wont allow me to do this? is there a reason ?
    What do you mean by that, how are you trying to do it?
    Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

you have to save the photo to your computer first spud then print from your computer

Comment

ahh ok ! DOH!

Comment

Originally posted by boxman View Post
          What do you mean by that, how are you trying to do it?
          I usually can right click and copy --then open word or email and paste! cant do that in here

Comment

I usually can right click and copy --then open word or email and paste! cant do that in here
            right click and "save as" then give it a name and pick a place on your computer where you store photos

Comment

just tried copy and paste and it worked for me

Comment

Originally posted by bigby View Post
                right click and "save as" then give it a name and pick a place on your computer where you store photos
                I do as bigs said , right click and save to computer then print from there

Comment

hhmm will have to get the son to have a look at the settings !! coz i can do copy and paste in other forums?? cant even download vids with real player(used to) in here but can do from youtube

Comment

hhmm will have to get the son to have a look at the settings !! coz i can do copy and paste in other forums?? cant even download vids with real player(used to) in here but can do from youtube
                    Real Player stopped downloading for me a couple of days ago, so I downloaded and installed the updated Real Player. Working on downloads again.

Careful downloading... don't click on any of their free offers. All you want is the basic Real Player.
                    'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
                      Real Player stopped downloading for me a couple of days ago, so I downloaded and installed the updated Real Player. Working on downloads again.

Careful downloading... don't click on any of their free offers. All you want is the basic Real Player.
                      thanks Rashers!! yep only the basic for me lol!!

Comment

Working...
                      X