Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• green td using a cupla focal in the dail

unparlimentary language

Not surprised by his outburst at all. The Greens, and not just in Ireland, are a mob -rabble, liars and hypocrites.In fact it is because of them that gas and heatings costs are up now due to their "global warming" "save the planet" nonsense.
    Camouflage

Stockpile supplies, learn survival skills, pray!

Comment

4 people in the dail - were the rest of them in the pub?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Biddy View Post
        I noticed that Liz where were the rest of them??
        Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

Paul Gogarty might have been brought up on a chicken farm in the country.....

'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Originally posted by boxman View Post
            Paul Gogarty probably told them to fcuk off.

Comment

Originally posted by boxman View Post
              An empty Parliament shows how serious they take the mandate given to them by the Irish people.
              Camouflage

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
                Paul Gogarty probably told them to fcuk off.
                At least they can't do any damage to the country while AWOL.
                Camouflage

Comment

Apparently the f word is not a word that was banned iun the Dail although it most certainly will be placed on the list. These words are some that are banned: brat; buffoon; chancer; communist; corner boy

Comment

Apparently the f word is not a word that was banned iun the Dail although it most certainly will be placed on the list. These words are some that are banned: brat; buffoon; chancer; communist; corner boy
                    Thanks for sharing this, Red Biddy. Interesting that they banned the word "Communist".But I guess the Labour party leadership, in particular those growing up in the Workers' Party, are desperately trying to sweep their Communist past under the carpet.
                    Camouflage

Comment

Originally posted by Camouflage View Post
                      Thanks for sharing this, Red Biddy. Interesting that they banned the word "Communist".But I guess the Labour party leadership, in particular those growing up in the Workers' Party, are desperately trying to sweep their Communist past under the carpet.
                      Aww change the record please.

It's very easy to start a conspiracy theory thread.

Comment

Is this person DD or MM or are they one and the same?

Comment

jeangenie

Hi Jeangenie,
                          Good post on the Dail incident with the green tree hugger and his two faced approach to the cutbacks on the poor. I agree with you on everything you say ,bar one.
                          I speak to you as a 67 year old retired working class ( PENSIONER ) and any working class pensioner that i know will confirm that what i have to tell you is fact . I left school in 1957 with a primary education and not a good one at that. I started my working life at not quite 14 years old in 1957 and i retired last March 2008.
                          Thats 51 years of labour that i toiled , 48 of them to the Irish tax system . High taxes most of the time , reared my kids and paid my way through good time and bad times. I took a loan also to pay for my house which took me 23 years to pay back with interest.
                          Please do not begrudge me or all the other pensioners who worked so hard to make this country what is today, The blame lies with Haughey , Ahern , Cowen and the Fianna Fail government . I paid my way and did not look for handouts.
                          Please be nice to pensioners in the New Year as you have a lot to be thankful to them for.
                          Joe

Comment

Originally posted by joe o toole View Post
                            Hi Jeangenie,
                            Good post on the Dail incident with the green tree hugger and his two faced approach to the cutbacks on the poor.
                            I agree with you on everything you say ,bar one.
                            I speak to you as a 67 year old retired working class ( PENSIONER ) and any working class pensioner that i know will confirm that what i have to tell you is fact . I left school in 1957 with a primary education and not a good one at that. I started my working life at not quite 14 years old in 1957 and i retired last March 2008.
                            Thats 51 years of labour that i toiled , 48 of them to the Irish tax system . High taxes most of the time , reared my kids and paid my way through good time and bad times. I took a loan also to pay for my house which took me 23 years to pay back with interest.
                            Please do not begrudge me or all the other pensioners who worked so hard to make this country what is today, The blame lies with Haughey , Ahern , Cowen and the Fianna Fail government . I paid my way and did not look for handouts.
                            Please be nice to pensioners in the New Year as you have a lot to be thankful to them for.
                            Joe
                            hi joe,i think you are getting me mixed up with someone else. i did not say anything about pensioners all i did was put up the video. believe me i have the utmost respect for our elderly after all my mother is one and i will be one in a few years.i am with you all the way in what you have said in the rest of your post and welcome to the site
                            Last edited by jeangenie; 25-12-2009, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Their excuse was they had to protect their virgin ears....but, yeah, really, why was the place empty?
                              I believe in.......

Comment

Working...
                              X