Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drachma

get out your old drachma's.....

greece is fed up living off everybody else.............
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

disgraceful - Greece borrowed, just like Ireland and the UK. The interest rates for Greece and more especially Ireland are crippling

I do not glory in the misfortune of others

Comment

Originally posted by Red Biddy View Post
      disgraceful - Greece borrowed, just like Ireland and the UK. The interest rates for Greece and more especially Ireland are crippling

I do not glory in the misfortune of others
      greece had the money and spent it......some of my money as well.....tough shoite...

Comment

I had no money to invest in Greece nor anywhere else. I live day to day just like my parents did

Comment

I had no money to invest in Greece nor anywhere else. I live day to day just like my parents did
          so do i.....they had some of my tax money.....and probably still getting some....

we in the uk ware paying tax to pay for their olive trees...that they haven't got..

best fiddlers in europe....

Comment

I dont understand. I paid my tax to the UK Government as required by law. Now if the UK government invested it in Greece I will sue the UK Government,

I believe monies were LOANED to Greece by not only the UK but most EEc countries to the Pigs as they call them - Portugal, Ireland, Spain. The interest rates imposed are dreadful - so high the governments wont be able to meet the committments

So will Merkle be able to own Ireland and greece etc??????????

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
              greece had the money and spent it......some of my money as well.....tough shoite...
              I dont understand. I paid my tax to the UK Government as required by law. Now if the UK government invested it in Greece I will sue the UK Government,
              Why don't you skip the middle man and just sue Quinner... it'll be his money you get either way...
              Everything is self-evident.

Comment

you insult because you can, I met you

Comment

Every man/women and child in Ireland has over 300euro each invested in Greece !!

Comment

Originally posted by spudseamus View Post
                    Every man/women and child in Ireland has over 300euro each invested in Greece !!
                    Looks as if we wont get it back.........
                    Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery, Today is a gift.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
                      Why don't you skip the middle man and just sue Quinner... it'll be his money you get either way...

thanks cogs......i have been paying them since they joined as a charitable member (with special priveledges)......

they have named an olive tree after me..(quinners necropolis)..but they forgot to plant it.......(they spent the money on a new sunbed for a retired 18 year old window cleaner)....well, for that reason , i don't give a feta what happens to them..

ps, my uncle anthony was one of their hero's at navarone...

Comment

Robust discussion...

Matters get out of hand earlier this week in Greece - a spokesman for a neo-Nazi party lays into two female communist deputies on live TV...

Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
                          Matters get out of hand earlier this week in Greece - a spokesman for a neo-Nazi party lays into two female communist deputies on live TV...

no wonder they lost their marbles.....

Comment

good one quinner !! I could see ya buildin up to that one

Comment

Originally posted by spudseamus View Post
                              good one quinner !! I could see ya buildin up to that one
                              a greek urns about 500 euros per week.

Comment

Working...
                              X