Rant..get it off your chest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rant..get it off your chest!

My rant for today is this...Im so p.issed off with the durham school board im spitting rocks.

We lined up for 5 hours the other day..got the vaccine for that H1N1 virus...and what do i discover...there are 4 cases of the virus in the school already....kids sitting in the class coughing their guts up and sneezing like mad....and on puffers in one case cos he has a lung infection...what did the school say? ohhhhhhhhhhh...what do you want us to do...if you want us to send them home we cant we dont have the mandate to do that...

so 5 phone calls to the durham school board, the trustees etc etc and what do i get told...hmmmmm we empathize but we cant comment either way in case you SUE us....my answer? my grandkid has complications from this flu......YOU WILL BE SUED for exposing him to it...Im so mad....im putting in a call right now for the minister of education and the minister for health....

good to unload this lol

Rang my doctor for an apointment for Swine flu jab,Was told "were busy" ring back later??, my daughter has underline health problems, rang the next day no answer
    People who jump to conclusions rarely alight on them

Comment

And this is where the madness begins, i say madness as the HSE are of there friggin heads if they think this swine flu vaccine is gong to get rolled out easy, as you can clearly see from yu own words ladies, its going to be a nightmare for alot of people.
      http://www.praofi.org traze@praofi.org

Comment

The association of parents of pupils of Algiers, called the parents to cooperate with the device for prevention against influenza A "by failing to send their children to class at least suspicion. especially knowing that the vaccine is not yet available...

Comment

Originally posted by khaleduz View Post
          The association of parents of pupils of Algiers, called the parents to cooperate with the device for prevention against influenza A "by failing to send their children to class at least suspicion. especially knowing that the vaccine is not yet available...

As has been observed by Sean O'Casey, " The World is in a state of chasis"

You go, Helen, and hang their guts out for graters!

The Swine Flu' is too much of a danger for such incompetence to be allowed to pass by without protest!

Attached Files

Comment

i am so sick and tired of all the scary movies on t.v for
            the last few weeks. t.g. it's nearly over.

Comment

hahaha john..i hope your ready for all the knocks on the door tonight lol..

i was considering going to see a scary movie tonight lol...i just cant handle the shelling out ..the dog will go mad...im being miserable and going to hide tonight..rotton eh??? hugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                hahaha john..i hope your ready for all the knocks on the door tonight lol..

i was considering going to see a scary movie tonight lol...i just cant handle the shelling out ..the dog will go mad...im being miserable and going to hide tonight..rotton eh??? hugs.
                Did you take part in the Zombie Walk, H?
                Attached Files

Comment

Great photos bangers lol..

OK im on another rant this morning....

I sneaked down at 4.30am cos i couldnt sleep....i was about to lift the kettle to put it on and make some tea..when i turned around..and theres my daughter behind me....and my grandson behind her....going..whats for breakfast..

ok..maybe you could have heard me screaming at them...Mealtimes in this friggin house dont start till 7am..get back to fecking bed...

how come its near impossible to get even 5 mins alone????

all i want to do right now is be alone..................the house is a freakin mess...i cant vacuum dust or clean anything..and i cant find my iron.............

Comment

I sneaked down at 4.30am cos i couldnt sleep....i was about to lift the kettle to put it on and make some tea..when i turned around..and theres my daughter behind me....and my grandson behind her....going..whats for breakfast..

ok..maybe you could have heard me screaming at them...Mealtimes in this friggin house dont start till 7am..get back to fecking bed...

all i want to do right now is be alone..................the house is a freakin mess...i cant vacuum dust or clean anything..and i cant find my iron.............
                    please ask the doc for some anti ocd meds before you blow a gasket
                    why do you want to dust of vacuum in the middle of packing up your entire life

Comment

Goodness - your house is dusty enough with all the packing you're doing and moving from one house to another can create dust. I recently moved desks in work & the dust on the desk was unbelievable - ugh!!!!! Now I sit next to a window & it's fecking draughty in the evenings - grrrrrrr!!
                      UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

take it easy helen.... everything has an end....behave...streeeeeeeeeeess...

Comment

Hospital and doctor appointments! What's the point in telling you to be at the surgery/hospital/clinic at 11.00am if they're not going to see you for often an hour or more after that time?

If I can keep the appointment that THEY made .... why the hell can't they return the courtesy?
                          'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Seeing a different doctor when you have been attending the the same hospital for ages ,you have to try and explain yourself over and over again ,ie whats the pain like on a scale of 1-10,how do you answer that ,what happens when you black out ,can never answer that one either ,you can land up going to 2 or 3 different hospitals .you have files and bits and pieces of you all over the place and God help you if a file or test goes imissing into a black hole. .

Comment

Going to the doctor's with a sore eye cos yer an eejit and sprayed deodorant in it. And the doc wants to know how much you drink every day and wants to stick her finger up yer arse!! What about me fcukin eye??
                              Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

Working...
                              X