Thank You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You

I want to say..while i have a quiet moment......thank you all so much for your support this past two months...its been ragged here and without you guys i might have gone off the rails totally...it was so good to be just able to whine, have someone to listen and generally just flop in a heap and know there was always a sympathetic ear...i wouldnt dream of going thro the list of our happenings here because whod bloomin well believe me.

To Red Biddy your phone calls every couple of days keep me sane im sure you racked up a huge bill and i promise..i'll pay you back with wine eventually and make good on our promise to get stupid drunk together lol....thanks for being there liz i appreciate you and tara so much..

and to pam...pam i know how much your going thro at the moment yourself.....and to have my troubles to listen to hasnt helped you.....but youve always been there....i appreciate you so much and miss you.....fecking move to canada....

to womble......i cant even say how much i appreciate you....and that offer of chris and willie in a room is going to be taken up very shortly i think lol....

to boxman.....thanks for the call dave your a great guy.....and much appreciated.

and to everyone else whove been pming both here and on facebook.......it just shows what a great bunch we have here.....one of the thread was about being irish???? well to me being irish is being able to say i met these great people online who in many cases have turned out to be such great friends......thank you from my heart......

Well done MKM..........a nice tribute to the genuine members of .net.

Comment

Sorry Helen but I didn't know you were going through stuff and I hope all is getting better now for you.
      I must pay more attention.
      You got to have a twinkle in your wrinkle.

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
        I want to say..while i have a quiet moment......thank you all so much for your support this past two months...its been ragged here and without you guys i might have gone off the rails totally...it was so good to be just able to whine, have someone to listen and generally just flop in a heap and know there was always a sympathetic ear...i wouldnt dream of going thro the list of our happenings here because whod bloomin well believe me.

To Red Biddy your phone calls every couple of days keep me sane im sure you racked up a huge bill and i promise..i'll pay you back with wine eventually and make good on our promise to get stupid drunk together lol....thanks for being there liz i appreciate you and tara so much..

and to pam...pam i know how much your going thro at the moment yourself.....and to have my troubles to listen to hasnt helped you.....but youve always been there....i appreciate you so much and miss you.....fecking move to canada....

to womble......i cant even say how much i appreciate you....and that offer of chris and willie in a room is going to be taken up very shortly i think lol....

to boxman.....thanks for the call dave your a great guy.....and much appreciated.

and to everyone else whove been pming both here and on facebook.......it just shows what a great bunch we have here.....one of the thread was about being irish???? well to me being irish is being able to say i met these great people online who in many cases have turned out to be such great friends......thank you from my heart......
        You are a really lovely woman,and Willie is a teriffic guy,I know we all joke around a lot ,but I was delighted to meet you two,and Eithne,this year,I have never laughed so much in my life.I am proud to call you friend!I hope things get better for you and your lovely family in the coming months.Thank you for being there to listen to me too,despite your own problems!Hugs, Marie

Comment

Helen I have never met you, but I feel I know you fairly well, we have been on here, the udder forum, and Ireland calls, so really we have known each other for years.............. dont time fly, it must be at least more than 4 years............ anyway, you have always come across as a genuine person, through all the tough times you and myself have had, you have always had a good word for everyone, and some of your stories have cracked me up.......... without you life would be a little more dull............... long may you reign Queen Helen of Cabra West x ( ps one day we will meet up in Dublin, then they had better watch out........lol)
          https://www.facebook.com/#!/rocknrollrockabilly

Comment

Helen I am so delighted that you are around you make me laugh with your great wit and are so kind to everyone I only hope that all goes well for you willie and your'e great family from now on xxx

Comment

I'm very happy things are beginning to turn around for you mkm....I wish you every happiness in the future...you deserve it..
              The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

thank you guys .......i feel theres so much negativity in life...and the good gets overshadowed sometimes...its great to have such fantastic friends who listen, jolt you into reality and out of your poor me doldrums and generally are there for you......and as ive said...you guys have done that for me....... I had what was probably the worst day of my entire life last Friday and after an email from pam i almost died laughing which was amazing cos i thought id never have the capability to laugh again..

thanks again guys you guys ROCK!

Comment

thank you guys .......i feel theres so much negativity in life...and the good gets overshadowed sometimes...its great to have such fantastic friends who listen, jolt you into reality and out of your poor me doldrums and generally are there for you......and as ive said...you guys have done that for me....... I had what was probably the worst day of my entire life last Friday and after an email from pam i almost died laughing which was amazing cos i thought id never have the capability to laugh again..

thanks again guys you guys ROCK!
                  Surren dont wis all love you lumps.......friends.jpg
                  Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery, Today is a gift.

Comment

love ya sheelbee x0x0x

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                      Helen I have never met you, but I feel I know you fairly well, we have been on here, the udder forum, and Ireland calls, so really we have known each other for years.............. dont time fly, it must be at least more than 4 years............ anyway, you have always come across as a genuine person, through all the tough times you and myself have had, you have always had a good word for everyone, and some of your stories have cracked me up.......... without you life would be a little more dull............... long may you reign Queen Helen of Cabra West x ( ps one day we will meet up in Dublin, then they had better watch out........lol)
                      Jaysus will ya stop...there'll be no livin' with her now!!!! The high heels will go back on and we're all going to be in trouble!

Comment

hahaa.....womble i bought a pair of stilts the other day hehee....red ones lol.......

Comment

hahaa.....womble i bought a pair of stilts the other day hehee....red ones lol.......
                          see....I knew it......I got the vibes over here....thought you said you were giving up the heee highlers??? Must be that short term memory loss.........????

Comment

probably or the fact that i accidentally gave away me death shoes....lol

Comment

probably or the fact that i accidentally gave away me death shoes....lol
                              just remember what happened in The Wizard of Oz!

Comment

Working...
                              X