kickboard radiators??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kickboard radiators??

Hi. Looking for some advice. I'm trying to put in a new kitchen but no matter what, its just too awkward. I have a radiator that could be moved to help but it would leave the kitchen freezing. Some one suggested a kickboard radiator but I know nothing about them. Does any body have them? Does it work and is it expensive to put in/ run? Thanks.

Originally posted by Daisy View Post
    Hi. Looking for some advice. I'm trying to put in a new kitchen but no matter what, its just too awkward. I have a radiator that could be moved to help but it would leave the kitchen freezing. Some one suggested a kickboard radiator but I know nothing about them. Does any body have them? Does it work and is it expensive to put in/ run? Thanks.
    hi daisy ther about 300 euro ezey to put in and also work as a cooler in the warm weather

Comment

Originally posted by bigmember View Post
      hi daisy ther about 300 euro ezey to put in and also work as a cooler in the warm weather
      but are they warm enough?

Comment

[QUOTE=bigby;174497]but are they warm enough?[/QUOTE from wat the women that i put in for, she says it is ,but i dont no about running cost

Comment

Thanks,

Are they the ones that go into the central heating or is it a separate switch to operate?

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy View Post
            Thanks,

Are they the ones that go into the central heating or is it a separate switch to operate?
            its on the central heating and it takes enough power as a small light bulb to turn he fan

Comment

its on the central heating and it takes enough power as a small light bulb to turn he fan
              Thanks for that

Comment

im afraid to show my ignorance..but what the heck is a kick board rad?

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                  helen............
                  Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

no you do not need one to kick lol

Comment

well.....yis sometimes speak a different english to me...is it a baseboard heating system?

Comment

well.....yis sometimes speak a different english to me...is it a baseboard heating system?
                        that's what it is.

Comment

ohhhh ok lol..thanks daisy.....i had them in my last house in the kitchen and they were fantastic..

Comment

ohhhh ok lol..thanks daisy.....i had them in my last house in the kitchen and they were fantastic..
                            did you have one or more? I can only fit one in so wondering if that will keep it warm enough. its only a small space but it does get cold.

Comment

Daisy, would you not consider underfloor heating? I had it done in my kitchen and its Brill!

Comment

Working...
                              X