Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks

When I joined .ie it was to find out about my gran. Well with the help of certain people I did. And lots more. One guy in particular was gatsby, who showed me how much I had been wasting time and how to search properly. With his help I found out more than I could have ever hoped. So I know your under the weather right now Gerry but thank you so much for all your help and advise and for putting yer body on the line with the receptionist in Masseys on my behalf. Then in the last few weeks the founder of this forum showed me you can take the man out of Ireland but he retains his irish decency. He went out of his way to locate, visit, and video graves of relatives of mine who up to this were merely family stories. How many people would do you know would go to that bother for somebody they have never met. So thanks for that Dave. Still waiting to here if theses a patch of ground out there I can claim inheritance of. I just wanted to thank ye for everything. The search continues.

You know what the crew here are the best....its amazing how when you need help they are right there

You gotta share the windfall though lol. Good luck with the search!

Comment

Nice post Bal

Comment

Hope Gatsby feels better soon,He tried helping me on tudder side,not much luck for me alas,but I appreciate his help!

Comment

Working...
        X