How low can they go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How low can they go

I have had flower pots robbed from my porch , but the lastest thing has really pissed me off , someone nicked me walking stick from my hall , I use my walker for going on my rambles but use the stick around the house or going shopping when I lean on the trolley , sometimes I need it to get into places I cant take my walker ,I leave it at the front door just inside the hall , I do have another stick , but the point is this one was a hospital one nothing fancy ,I'll get it replaced whenever , on a sunny day like yesterday I leave the hall door wide open , and someone nicked it ,has to be someone delivering leaflets , as I said not a major thing to me ,but I could have been an elderly person who depended on it , might have been the only means of getting out , my wish is the person that took it one day depends on one and someone nicks theirs , rant over

We have had Flowers taken from my Mam and Dads grave, one time someone decided to smash all the Water Globes on all the graves in that particular area of Glasnevin Cemeterary...nice people!

Comment

I am so sorry to hear this ....Make one wonder what the World is coming to ...Shocking ....Scumbags !!!!

Comment

They will take anything that isn't nailed down. Some solar lights went missing from our front garden a while ago. Nothing fancy only cost a few quid in Band Q but some scumbags just have to take stuff.Keep the door closed from now on Fitzy or the might snatch Maisy

Comment

Originally posted by jeangenie View Post
          They will take anything that isn't nailed down. Some solar lights went missing from our front garden a while ago. Nothing fancy only cost a few quid in Band Q but some scumbags just have to take stuff.Keep the door closed from now on Fitzy or the might snatch Maisy
          hmmm now you've just giving me a thought , lol , get maisy to sit in the porch

Comment

Put Maisie in the porch with a sheet over her head and if someone tries to snatch anything, she just raises her arms and says 'boo' in a monster type voice - simple......

Comment

whats your address fitzy? i was thinking of sending willie to lean against your door frame for a wee while lol..

Comment

I put out a bag of recycling in the front drive one day and went back to get another one from the back garden, when I got back to the front the first bag was gone!!!!

Comment

hahaha your joking right ? holy god i sorta wish it was like that here....id have everything outside the door lol..

Comment

Leave a box nicely tied up, like a present,and put a load of crap inside,dog poo etc,that will fool the scumbags.To steal a blooming walking stick you have to be a low life.In all my years here I have never had a thing stolen,and I have always had nice bits decorating the outside of my house.Please don't leave Maisy outside,she is a treasure! someone should invent an alarm to under pot plants,etc,that lets out a piercing screech when it is lifted!

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                      hahaha your joking right ? holy god i sorta wish it was like that here....id have everything outside the door lol..
                      not joking, I could not believe my eyes, and they were fast as I could not see anyone on the road who could have taken it, I watched out for litter all over the street on my way to the recycling depot but nothing, so think it was someone in a van

Comment

Originally posted by maire View Post
                        Lsomeone should invent an alarm to under pot plants,etc,that lets out a piercing screech when it is lifted!
                        I've had pot of all sizes in the front garden for nearly 20 years and never had one taken! Some have been moved a bit though......If the pot is big enough I put a concrete block..or 2 in it or a few red brick ones in the smaller pots! Worked so far.

Comment

Good Idea Womble,make them too heavy for the thieving gits.How can people enjoy having something that they stole? a weird concept to me!

Comment

thats terrible fitzy we have never got anything taken i guess its because i live in a cul de sac. my friend in rayvale has things taken from hers, theres an exit on both ends of her road

Comment

Originally posted by mai View Post
                              thats terrible fitzy we have never got anything taken i guess its because i live in a cul de sac. my friend in rayvale has things taken from hers, theres an exit on both ends of her road
                              gives me an excuse not to go for a walk , lol

Comment

Working...
                              X