weather blues...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weather blues...

does the weather affect our way of thinking.......???
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Originally posted by quinner View Post
    does the weather affect our way of thinking.......???
    yes! it does with mine anyway

Comment

Originally posted by bigby View Post
      yes! it does with mine anyway
      may i ask, in what area of your life....ie garden, shopping, social life....etc.

Comment

may i ask, in what area of your life....ie garden, shopping, social life....etc.
        I make myself get on with shopping and going out, I do not mind getting wet but the past few weeks I am trying to sort my garden and it is getting to the stage that I can not be bothered, got up early this morning and it is lashing again, I realy look forward to summer as I suffer with SAD and find the winter very long and depressing, I go to work in the dark and it is dark as I get home and my office is not facing any kind of nice daylight

I find it very hard to get motivated when it is grey and dull

Comment

I make myself get on with shopping and going out, I do not mind getting wet but the past few weeks I am trying to sort my garden and it is getting to the stage that I can not be bothered, got up early this morning and it is lashing again, I realy look forward to summer as I suffer with SAD and find the winter very long and depressing, I go to work in the dark and it is dark as I get home and my office is not facing any kind of nice daylight

I find it very hard to get motivated when it is grey and dull

motivated....i think that affects most people, but i think it is caused more by disappointment rather that the weather itself.......

most people only make one plan.....look forward to that...and are disappointed if it does not happen...

Comment

Come on down to Gods own country for a break !

Official site of the Hamilton Island Race Week. Register online, book accommodation, buy tickets to off water events and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy B View Post
              Come on down to Gods own country for a break !

www.hamiltonislandraceweek.com.au
              i live in gods own country.........they dance around here with silly sticks........

you just can't stop people smiling in somerset.......

Comment

i live in gods own country.........they dance around here with silly sticks........

you just can't stop people smiling in somerset.......
                Is that Morris dancing (silly sticks )
                Attached Files

Comment

motivated....i think that affects most people, but i think it is caused more by disappointment rather that the weather itself.......

most people only make one plan.....look forward to that...and are disappointed if it does not happen...
                  if I plan on going out, I will go out regardless of the weather, sometimes the weather is better in another part of Dublin

but nothing you can realy do in the garden in the lashing rain so I try to get myself to do something indoors, trouble is I hate being indoors when it is summer and I am on holidays so the tv goes on and the laptop and then I revert to being a couch potatoe and nothing gets done
                  I hate housework so no use making myself do that as I just get in a foul mood lol

Comment

Originally posted by Andy B View Post
                    Is that Morris dancing (silly sticks )
                    see how happy they are.........they think i am weird doing my riverdance...

Comment

if I plan on going out, I will go out regardless of the weather, sometimes the weather is better in another part of Dublin

but nothing you can realy do in the garden in the lashing rain so I try to get myself to do something indoors, trouble is I hate being indoors when it is summer and I am on holidays so the tv goes on and the laptop and then I revert to being a couch potatoe and nothing gets done
                      I hate housework so no use making myself do that as I just get in a foul mood lol
                      i read, watch the telly....and sometimes paint while i am on the computor...

i don't do gardening now.....but i used to have two greenhouses.....

i supplied the whole villige with young plants......i would line them up along my back fence......next day they would throw the pots back over for me....

Comment

...I hate housework so no use making myself do that as I just get in a foul mood lol
                        That's a problem we share. I clean house constantly (to no avail because of the little people how live here) but when it rains it actually makes me angry when I have to clean. I'd rather put my feet up and read since going outside isn't an option. But the notable impact the weather has on me is my energy level. Rain just makes me want to sleep - all day!

Comment

I am the opposite to Bigby,it is way too hot to do gardening here,I know Joe I am always saying how hot it is here,but truthfully I hate the heat. but I love the mild winters and would not like to live further north.I miss European type weather if I am being honest,but I am really happy where I live now,and wouldn't change a thing!

Comment

Originally posted by maire View Post
                            I am the opposite to Bigby,it is way too hot to do gardening here,I know Joe I am always saying how hot it is here,but truthfully I hate the heat. but I love the mild winters and would not like to live further north.I miss European type weather if I am being honest,but I am really happy where I live now,and wouldn't change a thing!
                            and of course....the tan.....

i am not affected by the weather.......maybe by the moon...but not the weather......

Comment

Working...
                            X