financial institutions..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• financial institutions..

can banks etc function properly...........if they operate by obeying every letter of the law......

these institutions are a vital part of every economy......????
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

i think they have to obey the letter of the laws...the law is applied to hopefully protect.......not obeying the law gets them up to their neck in it...doesnt it

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
      i think they have to obey the letter of the laws...the law is applied to hopefully protect.......not obeying the law gets them up to their neck in it...doesnt it

yes, but how many ways are threre to get around these laws...............

our main competition in the future.......is the emerging eastern economies.....would you be confident that they would act within the letter of the law....if those laws even exist.....

the world we dream of...is not the real world.....

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
        yes, but how many ways are threre to get around these laws...............

our main competition in the future.......is the emerging eastern economies.....would you be confident that they would act within the letter of the law....if those laws even exist.....

the world we dream of...is not the real world.....
        we have all heard of the boiler room cons......yes, ordinary people being conned, just because they believe that people can get a big return ......

are they not as greedy as the bankers...is not...everybody...

Comment

Actually, the banks that got us into trouble typically were obeying the law.

The law was too weak in too many countries.
          I believe in.......

Comment

Working...
          X