Grange Road closed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grange Road closed

Grange Road is closed till next Monday. There are no 16's servicing here, they have been diverted up Willbrook Road.

Why is it closed. Is it closed all the way up. I use it sometimes to go to Marley or head up the mountains.

Comment

Temporary Closure of a section of Grange Road (between Taylors Lane and Sarah Curran Avenue)

In order to carry out essential road repair and road reconstruction on Grange Road, South Dublin County Council proposes to temporarily close a section of Grange Road between its junction with Taylors Lane and Sarah Curran Avenue from Tuesday 7th August 2012 until Monday 13th August 2012, inclusive.

Alternative route via Taylors Lane, Ballyboden Road, Willbrook Road, Grange Road and vise versa

Diversion signs will be erected.

Local access will be maintained at all times

Comment

Originally posted by bigby View Post
        Temporary Closure of a section of Grange Road (between Taylors Lane and Sarah Curran Avenue)

In order to carry out essential road repair and road reconstruction on Grange Road, South Dublin County Council proposes to temporarily close a section of Grange Road between its junction with Taylors Lane and Sarah Curran Avenue from Tuesday 7th August 2012 until Monday 13th August 2012, inclusive.

Alternative route via Taylors Lane, Ballyboden Road, Willbrook Road, Grange Road and vise versa

Diversion signs will be erected.

Local access will be maintained at all times

http://www.sdublincoco.ie/index.aspx...=939&pid=23389
        Thanks bigers I can still use it

Comment

They are resurfacing, I walked to balinteer today as there was no bus service from where I live on the grange road, and they are letting local traffic but no heavy vehicles, its closed tomorrow from the priory up.

Comment

Working...
          X