electricity....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• electricity....

kath has had a letter of her electricity supplier....

it said there will not be any rises for at least another year......

could this letter be a hoax....????
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Originally posted by quinner View Post
    kath has had a letter of her electricity supplier....

it said there will not be any rises for at least another year......

could this letter be a hoax....????
    If it was in Dublin it would be a particularly cruel hoax - we're all getting a price hike next week !!

It's possible that it's genuine though - when deregulation allowed competition among energy suppliers here a few years ago, similar sales pitches were offered to consumers to gain / hold onto customers...
    Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
      If it was in Dublin it would be a particularly cruel hoax - we're all getting a price hike next week !!

It's possible that it's genuine though - when deregulation allowed competition among energy suppliers here a few years ago, similar sales pitches were offered to consumers to gain / hold onto customers...

yes..it is a genuine letter....but in my opinion, a letter that i would not take for granted......
      we have had a lot of energy price rises over here....and some announced by some suppliers only recently....

my reaction was.....if you believe that......you believe in fairies...lol

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
        yes..it is a genuine letter....but in my opinion, a letter that i would not take for granted......
        we have had a lot of energy price rises over here....and some announced by some suppliers only recently....

my reaction was.....if you believe that......you believe in fairies...lol
        I'd imagine that a letter like that would come under the remit of your consumer watchdog authorities - and would be binding on the energy supplier.
        Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
          I'd imagine that a letter like that would come under the remit of your consumer watchdog authorities - and would be binding on the energy supplier.
          maybe.....i just thought.... it is an electronic key thing, i top it up every few weeks with ten pounds....i have never known anybody to come and adjust it....

i must ask kath how it works etc.....

in the past i have always had a 3 months billing system supply.....

Comment

Working...
          X