human rights....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• human rights....

the most basic human right is.....to be free to choose when and where you spend your money.......

why are we forced to spend money.....imo, against our will on giving people the right to spend our money....
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Originally posted by quinner View Post
    the most basic human right is.....to be free to choose when and where you spend your money.......

why are we forced to spend money.....imo, against our will on giving people the right to spend our money....
    What happens if you don't have any money? Do you not consider does people human?

Comment

Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
      What happens if you don't have any money? Do you not consider does people human?
      all people are human......

we don't keep them all......

Comment

I do not have any answers on that question as I keep wondering who gave some idiots permission to spend money on putting a clock in the liffey, or a spire in O'Connell Street, or to buy and store useless evoting machines, or to pay for a payroll system that could not pay perople correctly
        the list is endless

Comment

Originally posted by bigby View Post
          I do not have any answers on that question as I keep wondering who gave some idiots permission to spend money on putting a clock in the liffey, or a spire in O'Connell Street, or to buy and store useless evoting machines, or to pay for a payroll system that could not pay perople correctly
          the list is endless
          a spire and a clock.....you got me there too....

i have never owned either.....except for the one on my phone, i couldn't buy a phone without one........i only ever bought a phone recently.....

i don't know what a e.voting machine is......

i worked on elections in dublin......great fun setting up the polling booth's....

Comment

in the UK my taxes have, over the past few years, have been spent on all things royal - celebrations of weddings, anniversaries etc as well as an Olympic
            games I had no chance of attending

I would like my contribution back

Comment

Originally posted by Red Biddy View Post
              in the UK my taxes have, over the past few years, have been spent on all things royal - celebrations of weddings, anniversaries etc as well as an Olympic

i don't watch the queen or any other royalty. nor the olympics...nor any sport for that matter...

but my contributions have made many children happy......

Comment

Originally posted by Red Biddy View Post

You could always get together with 'angry' of Somerset... and have a tea party...
                Everything is self-evident.

Comment

i don't watch the queen or any other royalty. nor the olympics...nor any sport for that matter...

but my contributions have made many children happy......
                  My contributions have made many happy children
                  Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

[QUOTE=cogito;199484]You could always get together with 'angry' of Somerset... and have a tea party...:eu

Whats your problem with me?

Comment

Jaze Biddy... I'm a fan.
                      Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Working...
                      X