is the eu mad....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is the eu mad....

an eu bank has loaned a ford factory in turkey the money to expand......

production will be moved there from the ford factory in southampton.....and that factory will be closed down....

is it time now for the uk to get out of the eu.....as they are paying for their own commercial destruction.....
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

You asked the question. What are your views?

Comment

Another 2 good reason to get out of the eu

The European Parliament is to spend almost £2 million on press monitoring and trawling Eurosceptic debates on the internet for "trolls" with whom to debate in the run-up and during euro-elections next year amid fears that hostility to the EU is growing.

What is puzzling is that the EU’s representatives should even be considering reintroducing financial support for the growing of tobacco
      I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
      Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

Originally posted by jembo View Post
        Another 2 good reason to get out of the eu

The European Parliament is to spend almost £2 million on press monitoring and trawling Eurosceptic debates on the internet for "trolls" with whom to debate in the run-up and during euro-elections next year amid fears that hostility to the EU is growing.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/t...-in-smoke.html
        Thanks for the links Jembo...

I like this part...

'...The European Parliament is to spend almost £2 million on press monitoring and trawling Eurosceptic debates on the internet for "trolls" with whom to debate in the run-up and during euro-elections next year amid fears that hostility to the EU is growing...'

Do you think they might have a confidential phone line... and a modest financial reward... for names... in the Somerset region...of the EU ??
        Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
          Thanks for the links Jembo...

I like this part...

'...The European Parliament is to spend almost £2 million on press monitoring and trawling Eurosceptic debates on the internet for "trolls" with whom to debate in the run-up and during euro-elections next year amid fears that hostility to the EU is growing...'

Do you think they might have a confidential phone line... and a modest financial reward... for names... in the Somerset region ??
          Now-now,me old china,leave somerset out of if. lol
          I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
          Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
            Do you think they might have a confidential phone line... and a modest financial reward... for names... in the Somerset region...of the EU ??
            Already claimed.....

Comment

Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
              Already claimed.....
              Merde !!
              Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Joe doesn't read newpapers, so any links to the press are lost on him.....

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                  Careful now that could be seen as an attack on him.

Comment

[QUOTE=Napper Tandy;230449]Careful now that could be seen as an attack on him.[/QU

lol!!

Comment

Now we know
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post

true.....as apparently you do, i don't need instructions to form my opinions....

Comment

Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
                          Careful now that could be seen as an attack on him.
                          have you not finished that potatoe quiz yet...?????

buy a newspaper, that may help.....

Comment

Originally posted by nansson View Post
                            Now we know
                            they have the best rail network in europe..........just to get them in on time to make more silly rules, and give away some peoples hard earned money....
                            (i did like their ice cream .....i was there all summer in 1963)

Comment

i have noticed....that when pretty POLLY squaks, the EU subsidised (and brainwashed) parrot sticks its head out of the cage....I AGREE, I AGREE, I AGREE.........then disappears waiting for further instructions (directives).......

Comment

Working...
                              X