Hatfields and McCoys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatfields and McCoys

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to put this ... If not I apologise ..... Is anybody watching the Hatfield and McCoy mini series on channel five Thursday nights .... I think it's superb ... They are sticking very closely to the true story .... The only thing that doesn't really ring true are the great sets of teeth that all us actors and actresses seem to have .

Originally posted by owen View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the correct place to put this ... If not I apologise ..... Is anybody watching the Hatfield and McCoy mini series on channel five Thursday nights .... I think it's superb ... They are sticking very closely to the true story .... The only thing that doesn't really ring true are the great sets of teeth that all us actors and actresses seem to have .
    Dont have channel 5 Owen but it sounds like an interesting story , Isnt that fued still going on ?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
      Dont have channel 5 Owen but it sounds like an interesting story , Isnt that fued still going on ?
      Since I started watching it , I've been reading up as much as I can on the feud ... The descendants today have got together and make money doing tours etc ..... There's some good info about it on wiki ...... Also a website ... appalachianlady.wordpress.com ... has some good info about the individual characters involved .

Comment

We watched this earlier in the year (think hubby downloaded it) and really enjoyed it. I was not aware of this story but did google etc to get more info having seen it. You could almost believe they had Irish blood lol....can't let the past go!

Comment

Hi Bojangles, just seen you say you don't have CHANNEL 5 ... if you log onto this web address... http://www.channel5.com/ You will be able to watch the programmes on Ch5 on demand as well as their other 2 channels. At least I hope you can.

Comment

Originally posted by mickjoe View Post

Hi Bojangles, just seen you say you don't have CHANNEL 5 ... if you log onto this web address... http://www.channel5.com/ You will be able to watch the programmes on Ch5 on demand as well as their other 2 channels. At least I hope you can.
            Thanks MJ Ill check it out , never thought the day would come when telly was just a click away ( if you have WiFI)

Comment

Working...
            X