Rolf Harris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolf Harris

It appears one of Australia's most loved entertainers has been questioned in relation to the Jimmy Saville sex abuse scandals. I tried to find the other link here re Saville to add onto.If this is true it will be a tragedy for millions who loved him, and great sadness for the victims. This will get bigger and bigger.
    today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

Originally posted by silver spoon View Post
    It appears one of Australia's most loved entertainers has been questioned in relation to the Jimmy Saville sex abuse scandals. I tried to find the other link here re Saville to add onto.If this is true it will be a tragedy for millions who loved him, and great sadness for the victims. This will get bigger and bigger.
    Nothing in the official media yet Silver, seems mainly Twitter

If anyone is paranoid have a look at Gio di Stefanio rantings, he seems to name half of the last Tory and Labour government.
    And those things stick. Twitter and bloggers like him should keep lawyers busy for many years.

Comment

can't say i ever see both of them together on the street......but they both spent a lot of time in shepherds bush......jimmy at the bbc studios as well as the top of the pops one.....
      and rolf spent many hours and days in the studios there, and the lyons tea shop on the green........he would sit in the corner of the cafe by the window with a table full of paperwork.....even well before jimmy came on the scene......
      Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
        can't say i ever see both of them together on the street......but they both spent a lot of time in shepherds bush......jimmy at the bbc studios as well as the top of the pops one.....
        and rolf spent many hours and days in the studios there, and the lyons tea shop on the green........he would sit in the corner of the cafe by the window with a table full of paperwork.....even well before jimmy came on the scene......
        if i could find my first wife........i am sure she could add lots to the jimmy and rolf threads......she was an underage runaway at that time in shepherds bush..........i have heard many stories.....STUMM......lol

Comment

Quinner you seem to know so much via others in your life

Is Harris a bad man or not

Comment

I think it's a bad joke going round,,,that he did,,"Two Little Boys",,as in the song he sang,,,
            I'm a Freeborn Man of the Travellin' People

Comment

i am not the rolf ..in fact i dont think that was funny about saying that about two litle boys..they could be your family so that is not nice and especially today with al the shite that is goin on..i have a few in the family..kids that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolf View Post
                i am not the rolf ..in fact i dont think that was funny about saying that about two litle boys..they could be your family so that is not nice and especially today with al the shite that is goin on..i have a few in the family..kids that is.
                Rolf I think Tommie was just pointing out that there is a crude joke doing the rounds, not making a joke. Welcome to the forum btw.
                Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

The problem is that because our 'betters' including clergy, police (just think Hillsborough) were out of control, the past is catching up with some and rightly so

Why did so many get away with the vilest crimes whilst someone who was arrested for being drunk have to go to court and might get jail?

If someone is guilty, let them face the music. Myself and my daughter will be absolutely devastated if said person has done wrong as we loved him. I'll say no more

Welcome new user

Comment

Originally posted by Red Biddy View Post
                    Quinner you seem to know so much via others in your life

Is Harris a bad man or not
                    don't know about harris.....but he was around the bbc in shepherds bush a lot..and shepherds bush of course....i just happened to live there...and my first wife was a fairly regular at the top of the pops programmes...

Comment

Being questioned by Police doesn't mean you are guilty of any crime,,,the person questioned may have been a witness to, or knew of something in connection with the case..
                      I'm a Freeborn Man of the Travellin' People

Comment

Originally posted by tommie View Post
                        Being questioned by Police doesn't mean you are guilty of any crime,,,the person questioned may have been a witness to, or knew of something in connection with the case..
                        very true tommie......

you can't stop jokes going about....

Comment

not a JOKE quinner - seems an an accusation has been made

Comment

Originally posted by Red Biddy View Post
                            not a JOKE quinner - seems an an accusation has been made
                            looks like a joke to me......it's about a song he sung......

that is not real life.....

Comment

But it is - a man has been accused of being a kiddie fiddler - it is not a joke - either he is or he is not

Comment

Working...
                              X