another school massacre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another school massacre

I just saw the news report coming out of America. It seems 27 people have died in another school shooting mostly children. When will it ever end. Obama is apparently trying to curtail the use of assault rifles, and the like. This might well aid the cause. So sad.
    today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

Originally posted by silver spoon View Post
    I just saw the news report coming out of America. It seems 27 people have died in another school shooting mostly children. When will it ever end. Obama is apparently trying to curtail the use of assault rifles, and the like. This might well aid the cause. So sad.
    You'll still get some idiots who insist episodes like this reinforce the 'right to bear arms'...
    Everything is self-evident.

Comment

absolutely horrific...theyre saying 27 dead on the news here and one of the shooters......

my heart goes out to these families....youd think your kids were safe at school and not that youd have to hope and pray they were...

how come these major shooting events only happen in the US? I think we had only one here in montreal years ago...

very sad and terrifying..

Comment

As long as the Americans hold onto the so called " Right to Bear Arms " there will always be Mass killings..... There is no way to forsee when someone is tipped over the edge.... My Heart goes out to the Parents and Friends of all those who lost their young and Innocent lives at that school.

May They Rest in Peace.

Comment

18 children between 5 and 10.......who can have a grudge against them...
          Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

It's beyond discussion.
            "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, misdiagnosing it, and then misapplying the wrong remedies.”

Comment

Originally posted by silver spoon View Post
              SS; as a citizen of the US,it sickens me to see this insanity on a daily basis.All you have to do, is look at all of the redneck gunshows on American TV,and it will give you an insight into the mindset of these neanderthals who contribute to the continuation of the sale of weapons of mass killing.There is absolutely no reason why anyone should be able to purchase a gun that is capable of firing 100 rounds a minute.Having a hunting rifle is one thing,but thet should be licenced as they are here in Canada.The National Rifle Association in America,is such a powerful lobby,that they own most of the spineless politicians who refuse to even debate an amendment to the constitution on guns.There are over 300,000,00 guns in private hands in the US.It is total insanity.How many more families are going to lose mothers fathers,and innocent schoolchildren to this madness,before the people demand real change?

Comment

Just seen pres obama and he was crying on the tv ,visibly shaken.
                The shooter apparently shot his mother at the school and his brother at their home in hoboken n.j.
                Its time for all these guns gone and to hell with the nra in the states and their political power.
                We hear the same old story over and over......guns dont kill people do.
                Hunters can find something else to do with their time and stop this crap about right of passage and all that bullshit.

Comment

I am disgusted by this horror inflicted on innocent people including children, I have no time for guns, and I don't see the reason for anybody to have one, and I'll be the first to say that both of my sons own guns, why? To protect their families, according to them! I can only speak for me when I say it's time to stop this bloodshed!

Comment

Originally posted by maire View Post
                    I am disgusted by this horror inflicted on innocent people including children, I have no time for guns, and I don't see the reason for anybody to have one, and I'll be the first to say that both of my sons own guns, why? To protect their families, according to them! I can only speak for me when I say it's time to stop this bloodshed!
                    The BBC News channel was interviewing a local who happens to be a teacher in another school in the area and knows some of the kids at the school of the incident. When the conversation moved around to the availability of guns rather than thinking they were going to discuss gun control the teacher raised the issue about teachers having to carry guns in school.....Gun control didn't seem to figure on the teachers radar. That's the mentality that America will have to deal with before they control the misuse of guns.

Comment

Originally posted by tolka1 View Post
                      Just seen pres obama and he was crying on the tv ,visibly shaken.
                      The shooter apparently shot his mother at the school and his brother at their home in hoboken n.j.
                      Its time for all these guns gone and to hell with the nra in the states and their political power.
                      We hear the same old story over and over......guns dont kill people do.
                      Hunters can find something else to do with their time and stop this crap about right of passage and all that bullshit.
                      Crazy thought is that some people think they need firearms for the day Red Dawn arrives in the USA, not just hunting Bambi. We get a good few of those US fire arms shows over here and most of the fire arms featured apart from killing the deer would render the animal into mince meat, not just kill it. Same with the guns people buy for "Home Protection" some have as much firepower as a platoon of infantry in WW2.

Comment

Like everyone else, I am shattered by the deaths of these innocent young children and indeed the adults too

I think if anyone carries a gun or knife, the possibility is that at some time they may be tempted to use them for whatever reason. I disagree that weapons are there to protect a person, they are not

I am also fed up with calling them shooters - they are vicious murderers

Comment

Here we go, muddy the waters already from the Right. It's not gun control but lack of God in Schools in the US that causes incidents like this.

Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee, a Baptist minister and 2008 Republican presidential hopeful, decried the absence of organised prayer in US state schools: "We ask why there is violence in our schools, but we have systematically removed God from our schools. Should we be surprised that schools would become places of carnage?"

Comment

Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
                            It's not gun control but lack of God in Schools in the US that causes incidents like this.
                            What an uneducated prick

Comment

Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
                              Here we go, muddy the waters already from the Right. It's not gun control but lack of God in Schools in the US that causes incidents like this.
                              Sorry replied but may not have submitted

An uneducated prick

Comment

Working...
                              X