Soaps at Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soaps at Christmas

Which soap character will die this Christmas? Rumour has it that it'll be one of the nasties.
    'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
    Which soap character will die this Christmas? Rumour has it that it'll be one of the nasties.
    er....don't want to nit-pick in the festive season, but shouldn't this be on the
    Soaps forum?

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
      er....don't want to nit-pick in the festive season, but shouldn't this be on the
      Soaps forum?
      It is.

Comment

Janine cannot get away with 2 murders!

Comment

A treat in store for all us soapies on Christmas day. Eastenders,Corrie,Emmerdale and Fair City all one hour long episodes. A few whiskey's, feet up and maybe a turkey or ham sandwitch,ah life doesn't get any better than that.

Comment

I am the Grinch. Dennis Tanner and Stell'as mother are offskie as is Hayley Cropper followed by Tina

Janine is also off - hopefully to spend eternity in jail - she killed her hubby Barry and no 2 Michael (I will miss the best bitch in a soap - by comparison, Tracy Barlow is shite)

Emmerdale is boring the drawers off me

Comment

Originally posted by Red Biddy View Post
              I am the Grinch. Dennis Tanner and Stell'as mother are offskie as is Hayley Cropper followed by Tina

Janine is also off - hopefully to spend eternity in jail - she killed her hubby Barry and no 2 Michael (I will miss the best bitch in a soap - by comparison, Tracy Barlow is shite)

Emmerdale is boring the drawers off me
              Tune in to Emmerdale tonight Biddy, gonna be lively.

Comment

I'm trapped between Hemorrhoid Farm and Consternation Street with only one bottle of brandy to keep me sane.

Comment

Originally posted by Hagar View Post
                  I'm trapped between Hemorrhoid Farm and Consternation Street with only one bottle of brandy to keep me sane.

raise your glass hagar......that should lift your spirits.....
                  Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hagar View Post
                    You need a Doctor Who to keep you sane.....

Comment

I didn't see Carnation Street (as me Ma used to call it) since last week. Did I miss anything of interest? Anyone murdered or having a bit of how's yer father with someone else's wife/husband?

I see that Phil scored an own goal when he sold the Vic. I wonder will the new owners keep on Kat and what's his name. The new owner's dog has to be the ugliest looking mutt I've ever seen.

Comment

I found the Soaps this Christmas (and I only watch Corrie and Emmerdale) quite disappointing....

Comment

Working...
                        X