Salute To Henry - Vicar Street March 3rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salute To Henry - Vicar Street March 3rd

Just heard about this early this morning on the radio... some of you may be aware Henry McCullough suffered a major heart attack recently and is not in a good condition...

Incredible line up - with Henry's old band Sweeneys Men together for the first time in yonks...

HenryMcCulloughPoster.jpg
    Everything is self-evident.

Originally posted by cogito View Post
    Just heard about this early this morning on the radio... some of you may be aware Henry McCullough suffered a major heart attack recently and is not in a good condition...

Incredible line up - with Henry's old band Sweeneys Men together for the first time in yonks...

[ATTACH]45646[/ATTACH]
    What will BP Fallon be doing ? miming" all you need is love ???

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
      What will BP Fallon be doing ? miming" all you need is love ???
      Don't you mean "Instant Karma " They'll have Beep as the " M.C. " I'm sure.I've got my tickets and I know it's a very worthwhile cause so come along to support

one of the best musicians ever from this island.As they say it's a fantastic line up.Actually most of them played The Jimmy Faulkner Tribute some years ago.

That for me was one of the best Gigs I've ever been to in this country. So Come Along all you guys and support Henry and have a Fantastic night out !!!!!!
      Last edited by camden; 16-02-2013, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by camden View Post
        Don't you mean "Instant Karma " They'll have Beep as the " M.C. " I'm sure.I've got my tickets and I know it's a very worthwhile cause so come along to support

one of the best musicians ever from this island.As they say it's a fantastic line up.Actually most of them played The Jimmy Faulkner Tribute some years ago.

That for me was one of the best Gigs I've ever been to in this country. So Come Along all you guys and support Henry and have a Fantastic night out !!!!!!
        Thought I'd give another mention about The Gig next Sunday 3rd,March 2013.It's called " SALUTE TO HENRY " a benefit for Henry McCullough in Vicar Street.

That's going to be something really special I believe.Try to support and at the same time you'll be assured of having a fantastic night of great music.Come Along.

Comment

Originally posted by camden View Post
          Thought I'd give another mention about The Gig next Sunday 3rd,March 2013.It's called " SALUTE TO HENRY " a benefit for Henry McCullough in Vicar Street.

That's going to be something really special I believe.Try to support and at the same time you'll be assured of having a fantastic night of great music.Come Along.
          Probably sold out Cam... I don't have tickets.
          Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
            Probably sold out Cam... I don't have tickets.
            Go to www.ticketmaster.ie .Tickets still available.It'll be well worth your while.Come on all you Music Fans and get out and enjoy a GREAT night in Vicar St

Comment

The Story Of The Clancy Brothers & Tommy Makem

Comment

Working...
              X