A few problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few problems

I have had problems with logging in recently even though I have saved my settings.

Sometimes, I am prompted that my post is too short - eg in the last letter word game etc. Not a chriticism just an observation

Originally posted by Red Biddy View Post
    I have had problems with logging in recently even though I have saved my settings.

Sometimes, I am prompted that my post is too short - eg in the last letter word game etc. Not a chriticism just an observation
    Not sure about the first one... maybe a cache cleanout?

The software for the forum won't accept any post with less than four characters... try answering a post with just the word Yes.

I get around it by putting in full stops to take it over the lower limit.
    'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

I am now getting emails to my private account whenever someone replies to a posts I have been involved with and its doing me head in ha ha

Comment

I am now getting emails to my private account whenever someone replies to a posts I have been involved with and its doing me head in ha ha
        Go to Edit Option...Messaging and Notification...Default thread...do not sbscribe.... save.
        That should sort it Liz

Comment

That's usually useful, but it'll stop if you do as Womble says.

If you have any probs I can do it for you.

Comment

Sorry, where do I find Edit , - I use foxfire and Edit does not give me Options. Also under myy posts, the edit button does not give me Options either

Thanks
            Last edited by Deirdre; 10-01-2010, 06:29 AM.

Comment

I have been unable to follow the instructions - Rashers, can you do whatever is necessary to stop the unwanted mail to my private account? Thanks

Comment

I have been unable to follow the instructions - Rashers, can you do whatever is necessary to stop the unwanted mail to my private account? Thanks
                Starting to do it as we speak. In five minutes it should be history.

Comment

Done. If you get any more just let me know. But all should be okay now.

Comment

Rashers, you are a pal - I owe you a pint. I'll keep you informed
                    Liz

Comment

willies away for a while liz..but hes back on thrusday if your still having issues i'll get him to phone you and walk you thro it..

Comment

Rashers, you are a pal - I owe you a pint. I'll keep you informed
                        Liz
                        Anytime me oul shagosha.

Comment

me too Rashers ?? ive tried to stop ALL the emails but i cant lol --oh why wasent i born rich!! lol instead of good lookin Ha ha ah!

Comment

Originally posted by spudseamus View Post
                            me too Rashers ?? ive tried to stop ALL the emails but i cant lol --oh why wasent i born rich!! lol instead of good lookin Ha ha ah!
                            No problem spud. Before you know it all email to your personal account will cease and desist.

Comment

Originally posted by spudseamus View Post
                              I've just looked at the settings for you and you shouldn't have been getting any notifications except if someone sent you a PM, and that would have been a pop-up message here on the forum.

What emails are you receiving?

Comment

Working...
                              X