photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• photos

Is there block on photo posting, I have tried all the suggestions by posts and loads of pm's but I can't and in fairness its not the first forum I have tried??

Originally posted by tinky View Post
    Is there block on photo posting, I have tried all the suggestions by posts and loads of pm's but I can't and in fairness its not the first forum I have tried??
    ok so start with where you have the photos stored? are they in a folder on your computer or a usb stick or hard drive

Comment

Originally posted by bigby View Post
      ok so start with where you have the photos stored? are they in a folder on your computer or a usb stick or hard drive
      they are in my lappy

Comment

they are in my lappy
        ok so try this here, click on reply and then scroll down to manage attachments

then browse

locate the folder that contains the photos

Comment

ok so try this here, click on reply and then scroll down to manage attachments

then browse

locate the folder that contains the photos
          I have clicked onto it but where is the rest lol

Comment

I have clicked onto it but where is the rest lol
            when you open the folder can you see the photos or just numbers

Comment

when you open the folder can you see the photos or just numbers
              I cant get past that it just goes blank

Comment

ok have not experienced that before, usually I get to choose where the photos are stored

how do you upload the photos to the laptop?

Comment

ok have not experienced that before, usually I get to choose where the photos are stored

how do you upload the photos to the laptop?
                  I just save as or for personal ones use picassa?

Comment

I do not use picasso so no use to you there sorry
                    when I plug my camera in I use the picture library on my laptop, I make a new folder on it and then I copy the photos from my camera into the folder

Comment

I do not use picasso so no use to you there sorry
                      when I plug my camera in I use the picture library on my laptop, I make a new folder on it and then I copy the photos from my camera into the folder
                      thank you for your help.....and I will have abetter go tomorrow...I notice poster marie has problems and she is longer than me here....so I am not put off

Comment

when I at first plugged in my camera I allowed the software to do its own thing but struggled to find the photos, ie where they were stored, so now I ignore all software and I use copy and paste, I locate my camera using my computer, I highlight all the photos I want and copy, then I open a new folder, name it and paste the photos into it

Comment

when I at first plugged in my camera I allowed the software to do its own thing but struggled to find the photos, ie where they were stored, so now I ignore all software and I use copy and paste, I locate my camera using my computer, I highlight all the photos I want and copy, then I open a new folder, name it and paste the photos into it
                          thank you...I will take a bit of time tomorrow to sort it...thanks again

Comment

thank you...I will take a bit of time tomorrow to sort it...thanks again
                            hope you can get it sorted

Comment

hope you can get it sorted
                              so do I and I hope u can sort out the contact us ...

Comment

Working...
                              X