White Easter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Easter

looking likely....what's happened to the bloody weather? Where is Spring?

Is there snow in Dublin? I know there is in the north of Ireland...matches cancelled...

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
      Is there snow in Dublin? I know there is in the north of Ireland...matches cancelled...
      No snow here but therw was flooding in parts of Dublin & cork had it bad too.
      UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
        No snow here but therw was flooding in parts of Dublin & cork had it bad too.
        You'd wanna see it now... snow is belting down... more chaos in the morning.
        Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
          You'd wanna see it now... snow is belting down... more chaos in the morning.
          Shouldn't a toucan like yourself be flying south to sunnier climes?

Comment

Shouldn't a toucan like yourself be flying south to sunnier climes?
            Grounded... after the 'incident' with the bottle of Jameson... and the two lines of coke... feckin' nanny state.

Comment

Grounded... after the 'incident' with the bottle of Jameson... and the two lines of coke... feckin' nanny state.
              Oh...I thought maybe the Guinness was crap in the southern hemisphere......

Comment

Oh...I thought maybe the Guinness was crap in the southern hemisphere......
                Would explain why the Aussies never stop whinging...

Comment

Would explain why the Aussies never stop whinging...
                  well they only drink stuff in "tinnies" - what do you expect?

Comment

Well i sure dont know where the good weather is...its not here in south caroline so dont bother flying out..willies sick as a dog with a blooming flu he caught heres germs as well...im thinkin of going home to the snow early lol ;((((

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                      Well i sure dont know where the good weather is...its not here in south caroline so dont bother flying out..willies sick as a dog with a blooming flu he caught heres germs as well...im thinkin of going home to the snow early lol ;((((
                      aw give him lots of cuddles tonight and maybe a Hot toddy ...he will be as right as rain in the morning

Comment

We are going down to whitby for easter........think they are opening the pool..........barbecued down there last night............You and willie are getting soft.....send him back to work

Comment

Originally posted by tolka1 View Post
                          We are going down to whitby for easter........think they are opening the pool..........barbecued down there last night............You and willie are getting soft.....send him back to work
                          Whitby?
                          Attached Files

Comment

We are just gearing up for The Gouging...ooops "Gathering"

221752_564417150259402_700283003_n.jpg
                            Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery, Today is a gift.

Comment

Whitby?
                              hah hah....

Comment

Working...
                              X