Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game of Thrones

Anyone watching it? The most pirated TV show on the net and a strong Irish acting lineup.

waiting for my son to download it as I do not have the channel to watch

Comment

love love love it.....almost cried when the season ended last year lol..

Comment

bought the books though....and couldnt just get caught into them...found it much easier to watch on tv than actually read.

Comment

I read the books first and loved them

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
            bought the books though....and couldnt just get caught into them...found it much easier to watch on tv than actually read.
            I have to admit I read the books as they came out, the book series still needs to be finished, the plot line does differ in places from the books but not majorly. Season 4 has already got the go ahead, the one major worry is that the author George RR Martin has slowed down in writing the books so much so that the series may pass him out. For anyone that has a low tolerance of violence they might want to steer clear of season 3 if it follows the books closely.

Comment

we just saw the first of season 3 the other day...maybe i'll get the books and have another go at reading them...

Comment

we just saw the first of season 3 the other day...maybe i'll get the books and have another go at reading them...
                Always audio books!

Comment

Best produced/acted series in a very long time. Yes, some differences to the books but nothing that would annoy me! Great to see so many Irish actors and of course Ian Glen whom I don't think I've seen a bad performance from since I first noticed him years ago in Rosenkrantz & Guildenstern. At least one item to watch each week for the next while that I know will be worthwhile. Just spotted in the first episode of this series that some of it was filmed in Morocco both in the countryside and on the battlement of the fort in Essouira

Comment

I love "Game of Thrones"... very good actors.
                    I saw the ones which I couldn`t get in German, in English with subtitles. Pretty cool stuff. I´m looking forward to the next season.
                    Best wishes
                    Zurn

Drink! Feck! Arse! Girls!

Comment

Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
                      I have to admit I read the books as they came out, the book series still needs to be finished, the plot line does differ in places from the books but not majorly. Season 4 has already got the go ahead, the one major worry is that the author George RR Martin has slowed down in writing the books so much so that the series may pass him out. For anyone that has a low tolerance of violence they might want to steer clear of season 3 if it follows the books closely.
                      Started watching the entire thing a few weeks ago - and reached Season 3 last week. I saw the 'Red Wedding' episode last Wednesday - I haven't been right since...
                      Everything is self-evident.

Comment

I know...wasnt it unreal.........when i saw the last episode of the recent series i almost cried.....cant wait for the next series to see what happens...talk about a cliff hanger...wont spoil it for you.

Comment

I know...wasnt it unreal.........when i saw the last episode of the recent series i almost cried.....cant wait for the next series to see what happens...talk about a cliff hanger...wont spoil it for you.
                          Don't worry... the world's media have done that... is Jon Snow dead etc etc...

Anyway... on the last episode of Series Four... just Series Five left and I'll have caught up on ye... and the rest of the planet.

Comment

Comment

blimey !!

Comment

Working...
                              X