Free text APP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free text APP

Has anyone used Viber to get free texts. I only heard of it the other day and was wondering is it any good. I think the person you are texting might have to have the app as well.

Viber is brilliant.....free calls - free texts - free photo texts.....I use it all the time.

My daughter was in the USA recently and we talked and texted for free.

The other user must have it - but most people have it nowadays.

One thing - you need a good internet connection for the calls.

Comment

Yes Jeani ... like Emu I have it as well.....but only heard of it through a pal some months ago....and I told most of my friends now....its great!!!
      It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Pammy View Post
        Yes Jeani ... like Emu I have it as well.....but only heard of it through a pal some months ago....and I told most of my friends now....its great!!!
        If you want worldwide video calls, use Tango.......again, you need a good internet signal for it to work properly, but it's totally free....

Comment

Originally posted by nansson View Post
          If you want worldwide video calls, use Tango.......again, you need a good internet signal for it to work properly, but it's totally free....
          Thanks L .... I do have a pretty good internet signal.....so will look into that....thanks..
          It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Pammy View Post
            Thanks L .... I do have a pretty good internet signal.....so will look into that....thanks..
            It's a little temperamental Pam but, once you get the signal, it's great

Comment

Originally posted by nansson View Post
              Is Tango better than Skype? I'm quite happy with skype at the moment.
              Do what you love - love what you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Auld Decency View Post
                Is Tango better than Skype? I'm quite happy with skype at the moment.
                That's something I don't know. I don't use Skype - but I may try it to compare.

Comment

And I've never used Tango, but one feature I like about Skype is that I can phone land-line and mobile numbers anywhere for a very cheap rate.
                  Do what you love - love what you do.

Comment

I have Viber, whatsapp & skype on my phone & have very recently added Tango as was invited by a friend to try it. U must have the other user's mob no to connect with them for free.

Whatsapp won't work well on Dublin Bus Wifi but is fine everywhere i go.

Does anyone use Tango for SMS messaging? I found it annoying when a SMS came in Tango chat head popped up. I have disabled the pop up feature.
                    UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X