Breaking Bad- is it really that good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking Bad- is it really that good?

I only caught a couple of episodes on TG4 but the ones that I seen were pretty good. Most of the reviews I read about the show say it's the best show on American TV in years. Is it really that good?

in a word...YES lol.....anxiously awaiting the release of the next series...you should watch it all..

Comment

Some of it can stretch credulity a bit , The leading character Walt White is hard to like as the episodes go on , but yes its very addictive . I watched the whole thing on Netflix just a few weeks ago . 7 episodes in one day ! Without the ads they are not much longer than 40 mins , Some great characters in it namely his mildly autistic son and his brother in law , well worth watching

Comment

i actually like the character walt...who i find a bit hard to take is his wife....im totally addicted to it...

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
          i actually like the character walt...who i find a bit hard to take is his wife....im totally addicted to it...
          We watched it all on Netflix, absolutely brilliant cant wait for next season.....Loved it so much we even had a special seat for Walt...
          Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery, Today is a gift.

Comment

Started watching the entire series at Christmas... two thirds the way through season two... still about 45 episodes to go... but it's living up to expectations.
            Everything is self-evident.

Comment

but..what were your expectations lol...good i hope

I loved it...and was very sad to see the end of the series..

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                but..what were your expectations lol...good i hope

I loved it...and was very sad to see the end of the series..
                There is a new spinoff starting this year based around Saul Goodman , its going to have cameos of Jessie and Walt .

Comment

oh shoot never heard that.....saul was hilarious... going to google it...^5

Comment

im pretty excited about this...

what were watching now is downton abbey.....and shamless started again last night....also saw the recent "Lillyhammer" but other than that are sorta at a lose end here...anyone any ideas on a good series????

Comment

I have never seen an episode of Breaking Bad so I cannot comment on it.....but I heard the same thing said about the Wire ...that it was the best series ever to appear on TV.....so I bought the complete box set.....and how disappointed I was with it ..most of the episode were very hard to sit through....found them boring ....and not one likeable character in the whole series
                      The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

You didnt like the wire? oh my god lol.....I have to say though starting to watch the series was hit or miss for me...first two episodes i really thought i was going to need an interpreter cos i couldnt understand a thing anyone said.....when it settled down though i really loved it.

Comment

I wasn´t so excited as in other series. Maybe I will restart with season 3 again, one day.
                          Best wishes
                          Zurn

Drink! Feck! Arse! Girls!

Comment

Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
                            I only caught a couple of episodes on TG4 but the ones that I seen were pretty good. Most of the reviews I read about the show say it's the best show on American TV in years. Is it really that good?
                            On series four now...yep.
                            Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Breaking bad is my next watch on netflix....just finished Mr Selfridge....bit frivolous but loved it...
                              It is what it is.

Comment

Working...
                              X