Nuala.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuala.

Did anyone catch "Nuala" last night on RTE.....I missed it but caught up with it on RTE player this evening. I thought it was very moving, sad and thought provoking.

What did others think?
    It is what it is.

Originally posted by Pammy View Post
    Did anyone catch "Nuala" last night on RTE.....I missed it but caught up with it on RTE player this evening. I thought it was very moving, sad and thought provoking.

What did others think?
    I thought you were referring to me sister.I began to worry that there was something wrong with her.

Comment

Originally posted by Pammy View Post

What did others think?
      My sister and I watched it Pammy, it was indeed all those things, but it left me feeling very depressed, not only about her terrible fear of death, but one of my neighbors, and she's a really good friend too, is currently going through the exact same type of cancer, brain and lung, and I can't bear to think of her feeling the same way. Poor Nula was quite screwed up in so many ways, but was an amazing writer, I loved her books, may she rest in peace!

Comment

Working...
      X