Activate windows now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Activate windows now

This prompt keeps popping on the screen and tells me my version of windows is illegal when it is not - I bought it when I bought this machine

It just began about 6 months ago

Thanks

do you have the serial number of the original windows liz?? there should be a sticker on the back of the machine if you bought it with the windows on it...and the sticker should have the serial number on it..

....asking questions willies asking me lol.

Comment

that pops up on one of my laptops all the time, it just wants to verify that the copy is legal, which your one is, you can just keep ignoring it or allow it to verify and then you will not see it again

Comment

There are several remedies for this. One method to stop WGA can be found HERE
        'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

verified my number but it still happens and is a pain in the arse

Thanks

Comment

still happening, Another penance from Valentine Burke

Comment

Thanks everyone. Will try this to-morrow Rashers

Comment

it's all them Hank Williams videos. They have corrupted your computer Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by jeangenie View Post
                  it's all them Hank Williams videos. They have corrupted your computer Oscar.
                  It's a feature Bill Gates had built into Windows. He hates Hank Williams music.
                  Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by oscar
                    hi you are both off topic is in that right rashers ? as you see i don,t depend on one thing . you were a great help.
                    Ah you're right oscar. Do you think I should ban the pair of them?

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
                      Ah you're right oscar. Do you think I should ban the pair of them?
                      hi rashers while you are there ,why is all my deleted posts still showing up on the forum i did not think you all liked them that much. i know you are now hank fans.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
                        hi rashers while you are there ,why is all my deleted posts still showing up on the forum i did not think you all liked them that much. i know you are now hank fans.
                        Why do you delete posts? Do you write and then change your mind? Sure everyone loves your posts, you should hear what they tell me about them!

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
                          Why do you delete posts? Do you write and then change your mind? Sure everyone loves your posts, you should hear what they tell me about them!
                          answer the question why can i not delete my posts

Comment

You can't un-ring a bell.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
                              answer the question why can i not delete my posts
                              Hagar got it right. And oul Hank hates it if you delete him.

Comment

Working...
                              X