This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Complaint to all MODERATORS

I am submitting a complaint re the closing of the "dev" thread by the moderator Cogs.....As an active participant on this thread.....and in view of his blatant instigation of another member should he be in a position to moderate a thread hes actively involved on.....??? and close the thread...i realize he was fed up playing and probably wanted his ball back....

Complaint sent by mail to all........

Crikey !!
    Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
        Ah sure he knew Andy shudda been in bed.....it'll be all cleaned up and back like a new pin t'morra.
        We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

I found this thread very interesting and I would say a lot of others forum members did also....so I hope it's allowed to continue..the history part of it that is...not the rubbish posts.

Comment

It would make more sense to dump the troll than close the thread?

Comment

The thread in question has had personal attacks and grudges removed, as well as off topic posts.

It may be reopened.

If it is personal attacks of any kind will NOT be tolerated. Such attacks will be deleted... no exceptions.
              'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

^ 5 rashers.....im quite prepared to take this thread down now if no one objects?

Comment

I was enjoying the thread!

Comment

its going to be open again marie..)

Comment

I was enjoying reading the thread. I'm not a big history fan but it was getting a bit tiresome watching what was unfolding. Why do these "members" bring their personal animosity into threads to try and spoil it for others.

Comment

Originally posted by jeangenie View Post
                        I was enjoying reading the thread. I'm not a big history fan but it was getting a bit tiresome watching what was unfolding. Why do these "members" bring their personal animosity into threads to try and spoil it for others.
                        As I understand things Kevin, the thread is only locked pending edits across the board. You are correct that it seems to have descended into an excuse to attack posters and this will not be allowed. I'm sure once the appropriate action has been taken by the mod team, that the thread will reopen with hopefully some more historical information which is what most posters seem to want.
                        Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

I was enjoying the thread. There was lots of good information that I was only vaguely aware of. Ireland's recent history has been hidden for too long. It's really good to see it being discussed in an open and informed manner even if some of the stuff that turns out to be true is not to everyone's liking.

Comment

The thread in question had to be closed to allow it to be moderated due to personal attacks and off topic posts.

These posts have been deleted and/or moved.

The thread is now re-opened

Genuine posters please continue to post on that thread, and members who are enjoying the thread my continue to do so because personal attacks of any kind will NOT be tolerated.

Such attacks, should they be posted, will be deleted... no exceptions.

MKM I'm going to close thread this now as it can serve no further use.
                            'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Working...
                            X