riverdance....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• riverdance....

riverdance had a great affect on irelands future......

was it a positive or a negative...........?
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Originally posted by quinner View Post
    riverdance had a great affect on irelands future......

was it a positive or a negative...........?
    Joe;I think whatever boost it had to Ireland and it's economy have faded.People have now turned their attention to the present problems and issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed O'Gorman View Post
      Joe;I think whatever boost it had to Ireland and it's economy have faded.People have now turned their attention to the present problems and issues.
      what about the ''we are hbetter than everybody else feeling''.................

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
        what about the ''we are hbetter than everybody else feeling''.................
        I doubt very much that we are.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed O'Gorman View Post
          I doubt very much that we are.
          ed..there is a generation in the republic that were given the impression that....''they were great''....

riverdance reinforced that idea........now that they are living in the real work....they are having trouble coping with reality....

Comment

The young people of Ireland who are out working hard ...paying mortgages..feeding and clothing their children...are to be admired. As a parent of one of them I'm extremely proud of her. Riverdance was a masterpiece...the people who thought it up...put it together..and dance in it.. were geniuses and will go down in history as such...well that's my opinion anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by barefoot View Post
              The young people of Ireland who are out working hard ...paying mortgages..feeding and clothing their children...are to be admired. As a parent of one of them I'm extremely proud of her. Riverdance was a masterpiece...the people who thought it up...put it together..and dance in it.. were geniuses and will go down in history as such...well that's my opinion anyway...

agreed barefoot......

the news is never about those people.......nobody ever says...''lets help those people''..the backbone of any country.....

riverdance was a masterpiece.....those that created and took part deserve every praise.....

Comment

Originally posted by barefoot View Post
                barefoot;The people who are working and paying mortgages etc, are the lucky ones who have a job,and are the pillar of all societies,just like the rest of us who have, and are working. Riverdance is just a blip,that has passed into obscurity,and now has no bearing on the life or the economy of the average Irish person who is being crushed under the weight of taxes to pay for a debt that they never incurred.What ever happened to "great" when it
                pertained to the bunch of losers, in a joke for a government,that led the country to the abyss of ruin?

Comment

governments (especially in the eu) have, guaranteed outgoings...without having a guarenteed income......

that is a recipe for disaster...to say the population is not aware of that, is naive......

governments will say anyting to get elected.....why they are believed, is beyond me..

Comment

Working...
                  X