Cults

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cults

A married couple suspected of holding three women as slaves for more than 30 years are former Maoist activists Aravindan Balakrishnan and his wife Chanda, the BBC understands.

Cults

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-25084830 - was Hitler not a leader of a cult and Jones? Was the Catholic church not leaders in a cult?

My heart is broken for 3 women who appear to have been enslaved by a failed cult leader

Comment

That's a link Biddy... where's the 'discussion' ?
      Everything is self-evident.

Comment

After reading a lot about this case I suspect that there was no crime.

The 'slaves' had been in contact with Social Services over the years and were friendly with some of the neighbours. One used to write love letters to a local man.

The whole 'family' were rehoused something like 17 times by the housing authority.
        'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

The police have interviewed the women yesterday and say they were physically abused

A report from the BBC news, its too long for me to physically type it

More details about the story of three women who were rescued after allegedly being held as slaves in a south London house for 30 years have begun to emerge.

Comment

I am talking here about cults. Hitler created a cult, Jim Jones created a cult, David Koresh, and lots of others created cults

Anavirdan Balakrishhan is accused of being the leader of a cult. The Moonies are a cult as are the one Tom Cruise belongs to. So is the Catholic Church which enslaved women as we know

Tell a woman she is worthless enough times and she will believe it. Once again, it would appear to me anyway, some societies will never accept women as equal to men

Its all about power - and it s mainly about men exerting power over woman

Comment

Originally posted by Red Biddy View Post
              Its all about power - and it s mainly about men exerting power over woman
              I wouldn't say that Biddy, it's definitely about power but these guys want total power over everybody, both men and women alike.

Comment

Originally posted by Hagar View Post
                I wouldn't say that Biddy, it's definitely about power but these guys want total power over everybody, both men and women alike.
                Probably I will wait and see

Comment

Working...
                X