Spotify

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotify

It's like having your own personal jukebox on your computer. only downside so far is ads butting in now and again. Listening to Gabiel's Oboe at the moment by Ennio Morricone. The only ones I could not find were The Beatles only some obscure ones or tributes

I use it all the time jj....
    The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Originally posted by jeangenie View Post
      It's like having your own personal jukebox on your computer. only downside so far is ads butting in now and again. Listening to Gabiel's Oboe at the moment by Ennio Morricone. The only ones I could not find were The Beatles only some obscure ones or tributes
      The Beatles were very late agreeing to go on iTunes also... they keep a very tight control on their legacy.

Have Spotify installed though it's a while since I've been on it... my kids used it a lot more than I ever did - I'm still stuck in that old thing of wanting to 'own' music - streaming doesn't feel 'right'... Might be time to visit it again though.
      Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
        The Beatles were very late agreeing to go on iTunes also... they keep a very tight control on their legacy.

Have Spotify installed though it's a while since I've been on it... my kids used it a lot more than I ever did - I'm still stuck in that old thing of wanting to 'own' music - streaming doesn't feel 'right'... Might be time to visit it again though.
        Have I got it wrong but did Micheal Jackson not own (260) Beatles songs so the Beatles had no say in the matter ???
        Legendary Bass Player

Comment

Didn't the Beatles and Macintosh Computing reach an accord many years ago regarding the use of the "Apple" trademark? Basically they agreed that they could both continue to use the word "Apple" as long as the Beatles stayed out of computing and Macintosh stayed out of music. I wonder how that agreement works with Apple iTunes?

Comment

Originally posted by php View Post
            Have I got it wrong but did Micheal Jackson not own (260) Beatles songs so the Beatles had no say in the matter ???
            Thought Yoko and McCartney got the rights of Apple and Northern Songs back from Jackson - or his estate - but I too could be wrong....

Comment

Digi Spy says = Sir Paul McCartney will begin regaining the rights to the Beatles back catalogue in five years' time 2018. The legendary musician lost out on the publishing rights to the songs he co-wrote with John Lennon back in 1985.
              We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                Digi Spy says = Sir Paul McCartney will begin regaining the rights to the Beatles back catalogue in five years' time 2018. The legendary musician lost out on the publishing rights to the songs he co-wrote with John Lennon back in 1985.
                See!! I was right... just a little ahead of meself...

Comment

See!! I was right... just a little ahead of meself...
                  Dare yar now....Your wealth of knowledge is only surpassed by your extremely good looks, dynamic personality, talent and magnetism.

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                    Dare yar now....Your wealth of knowledge is only surpassed by your extremely good looks, dynamic personality, talent and magnetism.
                    You know !!

Comment

You know !!
                      It's the way ahead....

Comment

Working...
                      X