Father Ted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Father Ted

Someone recommended me "Father Ted" and I found out that I am allowed to order at amazon.uk with my amazon.de login.

So I ordered the complete series (after a checkout on YT)....and I think it´s a very funny series.
    I like it very much. I have to watch it with English subtitles, but that doesn´t matter.
    Best wishes
    Zurn

Drink! Feck! Arse! Girls!

Originally posted by Zurn View Post
    Someone recommended me "Father Ted" and I found out that I am allowed to order at amazon.uk with my amazon.de login.

So I ordered the complete series (after a checkout on YT)....and I think it´s a very funny series.
    I like it very much. I have to watch it with English subtitles, but that doesn´t matter.
    Great series, Zurn. What's the German translation of "Drink! Feck! Arse! Girls!"

Comment

hahhaha...glad your enjoying it its a classic lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
        hahhaha...glad your enjoying it its a classic lol..
        It certainly is....my 15 year old son is always watching clips on YouTube. One of the best comedy series ever.

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
          Great series, Zurn. What's the German translation of "Drink! Feck! Arse! Girls!"

*lol*
          Normally "Getränk! Ficken! Arsch! Mädchen!"
          But we would use "Drink! Fuck! Arsch! Mädels!"
          The first two would be almost the same as in English.....
          Best wishes
          Zurn

Drink! Feck! Arse! Girls!

Comment

Ha ha ha

Comment

Saw Dot Cotton [June Brown] on Piers Morgan interview the other night and found her very enjoyable to listen to. She looks in very good nick for her age. She told Piers ''I'm back in work on the 27th,'' how many 86 year olds would you hear saying that?

Comment

Working...
              X