• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil Everly RIP

Long Time Gone...

Everything is self-evident.

R.I.P. ..Phil Everly
    The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
      Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

This is so weird, as I was just thinking a couple of days ago, I must ask on the forum for some Everly brothers music, and Ebony Eyes was always a favorite of mine! They were a great pair of singers with some lovely catchy music, reminds me of working in the coffee bar in the 60s... RIP Phil Everly!

Comment

Originally posted by maire View Post
          This is so weird, as I was just thinking a couple of days ago, I must ask on the forum for some Everly brothers music, and Ebony Eyes was always a favorite of mine! They were a great pair of singers with some lovely catchy music, reminds me of working in the coffee bar in the 60s... RIP Phil Everly!
          It is weird maire. Sometimes we think about things and they happen, for example a couple of weeks ago I was thinking that I hadn't won any prizes on the premium bonds in over 45 years and last week I got a letter to say that I had won £100. Really weird!!
          I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
          Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

R.I.P Phil, the two brothers didn't speak for years until Dublin man Philip (Clontarf Cowboy) Donnelly got them back together and he toured with them for years
            Legendary Bass Player

Comment

Originally posted by jembo View Post
              It is weird maire. Sometimes we think about things and they happen, for example a couple of weeks ago I was thinking that I hadn't won any prizes on the premium bonds in over 45 years and last week I got a letter to say that I had won £100. Really weird!!
              Congrats Jembo!

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
                R.I.P. ..Phil Everly
                Yeah, the best.
                We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Working...
                X