Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior design ideas

Hi all ,
    Can anyone tell me if they recently redesigned a room and how it turned out and what inspired them to do it.

Thanks

Many times lily....right now im in the middle of a kitchen redesign..what induced this madness??? wanting more counter space...and the ever ending changing needs of the family

Comment

I wanted to paint the hall so I went to the man across the road and asked him how many tins of paint he bought to do the job....5 he replied - so I got 5 tins.

When I finished, I had 2 tins left over so I went across and told him....'So had I' he says....!

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
        Many times lily....right now im in the middle of a kitchen redesign..what induced this madness??? wanting more counter space...and the ever ending changing needs of the family
        Me too , I have redesigned many, many times, and although I just moved in here in November, I have loads of great ideas, including a new kitchen I'll be doing in April, sadly with no hubby do do the hard graft, I'll have to find someone to do the hard graft, but I have a real passion for these kind of things! What are you into Lily?

Comment

Originally posted by nansson View Post
          I wanted to paint the hall so I went to the man across the road and asked him how many tins of paint he bought to do the job....5 he replied - so I got 5 tins.

When I finished, I had 2 tins left over so I went across and told him....'So had I' he says....!
          lol...you still have it

Comment

I absolutely love designing my home...and have done it many times.....I get the inspiration from watchin makeover and property programmes on telly.....(yes sad life I have)....why dont we put up pics of our designs to give others ideas....
            It is what it is.

Comment

You start Pammy! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by lily View Post
                Hi all ,
                Can anyone tell me if they recently redesigned a room and how it turned out and what inspired them to do it.

Thanks
                Hubby added more bookcases in our bedroom but i was not pleased that he didn't repaint the walls before doing that.

We have changed the worktops in our kitchen recently & the kitchen is brighter as a result. Will post photos from a laptop or PC soon.
                UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pammy View Post
                  I absolutely love designing my home...and have done it many times.....I get the inspiration from watchin makeover and property programmes on telly.....(yes sad life I have)....why dont we put up pics of our designs to give others ideas....
                  Put a few up of yer garden after the makeover....did ye ever get it finished ?
                  Attached Files
                  We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Working...
                  X