Water meters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water meters.

The guys were out again today digging up the path in front of next door...(daughter's house)....I went out and asked them "what they were doing".....answer was the council didn't pass the cementing as there was writing on the cement.....I just said ...ok see yis all again in a few weeks for more digging!!
    It is what it is.

Originally posted by Pammy View Post
    The guys were out again today digging up the path in front of next door...(daughter's house)....I went out and asked them "what they were doing".....answer was the council didn't pass the cementing as there was writing on the cement.....I just said ...ok see yis all again in a few weeks for more digging!!
    why do the council put signs everywhere that nobody reads.....
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
      why do the council put signs everywhere that nobody reads.....

I am a avid cement reader.....

Comment

Originally posted by Pammy View Post
        Start a protest Pammy. Them scumbags have no right to be there. We've had tge odd meter badly installed in Finglas causing leaks on the roads.

Irish Water is a disgrace!!
        UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

The Irish people allow themselves to be pushed around all the time. What's needed is a backbone.

Comment

Originally posted by Korky View Post
            The Irish people allow themselves to be pushed around all the time. What's needed is a backbone.
            You're right Korky, we're all fucked big time.
            UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

water should be rationed......people waste too much...

Comment

No thats not right, we need to CONSERVE it !! Get with the programme.
                UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Yeah! Like air! Cause we don't pay for it, not in our P.A.Y.E. or our P.R.S.I. Not in our health, education (insert levy of choice here as they all go into central funding anyway)! Not in our property tax, road tax, insurance or V.A.T. Not in the tolls we pay on roads that have already been paid for, not in any of the money we give to the government every month, sure the country is begerred because we are screwing the poor politicians and uncivil servants out of the cash they need to sort the place out!

Comment

Originally posted by Slow Motion View Post
                    Yeah! Like air! Cause we don't pay for it, not in our P.A.Y.E. or our P.R.S.I. Not in our health, education (insert levy of choice here as they all go into central funding anyway)! Not in our property tax, road tax, insurance or V.A.T. Not in the tolls we pay on roads that have already been paid for, not in any of the money we give to the government every month, sure the country is begerred because we are screwing the poor politicians and uncivil servants out of the cash they need to sort the place out!

I wasn't referring to the cost........there is too much water wasted imo...

paying for it is another matter.....it varies around the UK.....

Comment

Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
                      No thats not right, we need to CONSERVE it !! Get with the programme.

Yes, by rationing it......

Comment

Working...
                      X