Chemtrails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chemtrails

Dose anyone else find it odd regards the trails that are being left behind aircraft that pass over us every day ....i've tried to raise this on various radio stations but to no avail which has me thinking is there something to hide ....done a little bit of info on it and it don't look good for us if any of it is true .

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
    Dose anyone else find it odd regards the trails that are being left behind aircraft that pass over us every day ....i've tried to raise this on various radio stations but to no avail which has me thinking is there something to hide ....done a little bit of info on it and it don't look good for us if any of it is true .
    More to it than meets the eye eh ?.
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

When my late hubby was in the USAF they were always called contrails where did the chemtrails come into play? I believe chemtrails is a conspiracy theory!
      Last edited by maire; 15-05-2014, 08:32 PM.

Comment

A worrying developement indeed Twobob... and those radio stations are a disgrace.

What has your research revealed so far ??
        Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by maire View Post
          When my late hubby was in the USAF they were always called contrails where did the chemtrails come into play? I believe chemtrails is a conspiracy theory!
          You are correct, maire. Condensation trails are made of water vapor and nothing to do with fictitious chemical poisons being deliberately sprayed on people by who knows.

Comment

Condensation trails do evaporate in a couple of minuets .....but what are those that hang around for hours on end and disperse across the sky .

Comment

do you have a theory as to what they are or are you asking what they are?

Comment

Condensation trails do evaporate in a couple of minuets .....but what are those that hang around for hours on end and disperse across the sky .
                You are mistaken; condensation trails are formed when hot humid air from the engines mixes with the colder surrounding air. The rate at which these "contrails" dissipate is entirely dependent on weather conditions and altitude. If the atmosphere is near saturation, the contrail may exist for some time. Conversely, if the atmosphere is dry, the contrail will dissipate quickly.

Comment

I'm not trying to convince anyone as to what they are , though I do believe there is something that's not natural about this .....reason being condensation evaporates ...it dose'nt hang around for hours and spread ...it's just not natural.Now if there is anything that's untoward it's going to be denied . Check out Wikipedia or You Tube .

Comment

I've watched a lot of stuff on this ....one side makes accusations as to what it is ....other side dismisses it ....just comes down to which side convinces you the most. I know some of this stuff sounds of the wall but the bottom line is , is it possible ??

Comment

"Operation Cumulus

Unfortunately, the British cloud-seeding experiments were far more effective than planned. On Aug. 15, 1952, they resulted in deadly flash floods in Lynmouth, a village in Devon, England. After dozens of people died in the floods, "Operation Cumulus" was put on hold. The British Ministry of Defense denied involvement in cloud-seeding until 2001, when documents exposing it were declassified."

It's hard to look up in the sky on a clear day and not see a "cloud" trailing from an airplane. They're called contrails, though some refer to them as "chemtrails" and have odd explanations for their existence.

Comment

Would you be of the mind that it's possible weather control.....as is stated by some researchers ????

Comment

Possible...possible weather control.....but then the next question WHY....what benefit or who would benefit from it . Others state it is used to counteract the depletion of the ozone. Now IF and I state IF it is weather control mechanism , that's one piece of armory to posses .

Comment

I am not on either side of this issue, I am interested in the question but have yet to read a balanced debate on it.

Interesting that the article says it was denied for so long. Governments lie of that I am sure, what all they lie about is a big question.

Comment

To true , I suppose it's just the cynic in me , but I think it would be quicker to find out what they tell the truth about rather than what they lie about .The cynic also tells me where there is POWER there is also CORRUPTION .....Starting to think i've to much time on my hands .

Comment

Working...
                              X