Fargo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fargo.

A spin off from the original film of the same name by the Cohen brothers....started about 3/5 weeks ago .....any one else watching ????

me.....i love it........what do you think??

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
      A spin off from the original film of the same name by the Cohen brothers....started about 3/5 weeks ago .....any one else watching ????

Yes , I loved the original film and this is shaping up to be good . Martin Freeman (Tim from "The Office ") plays Lester Neinngard ,he is excellent .

Comment

were pretty close to the end of the season i think here...the cohen brothers are winners...

Comment

just looked at the ratings.....its doing really well

Fargo (2014– )
          TV Series - 53 min - Crime | Drama
          Your rating:
          -/10
          Ratings: 9.2/10 from 16,200 users
          Reviews: 37 user | 11 critic

A drifter named Lorne Malvo arrives in small-town Minnesota and influences the population with his malice and violence, including put-upon insurance salesman Lester Nygaard.

Stars:
          Billy Bob Thornton, Allison Tolman, Colin Hanks | See full cast and crew »

anyone watching hannibal?

Comment

I've watched 3 episodes, I missed one. The ad breaks are really bad on Channel 4 so I must record it in future. I am enjoying it, Freeman is excellent and Billy Bob too, I see they are still saying that it's a true story as in the movie, which it isn't.

Comment

yes i saw that.....my favorite i think is Allison Tolman as Deputy Molly Solverson.....but the greatest thing is....the people are very true to people in that area and the accents are fantastic..i hate the adds too...seems theres more and more time spent showing adds than a bloomin show.....

Comment

Originally posted by Aulddub View Post
                I've watched 3 episodes, I missed one. The ad breaks are really bad on Channel 4 so I must record it in future. I am enjoying it, Freeman is excellent and Billy Bob too, I see they are still saying that it's a true story as in the movie, which it isn't.
                Martin Freeman...excellent.....you may as well be hearing and seeing W.H.Macey
                Billy Bob....brill.

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                  me.....i love it........what do you think??
                  Top of the range....how many episodes are there do you know?????

Comment

I think theres supposed to be 10......i have this weeks taped and its episode 7.....how far along are you in it?

Comment

I think theres supposed to be 10......i have this weeks taped and its episode 7.....how far along are you in it?
                      4th/5th week....

Comment

oh not too far behind us then....i watched 7 last night.....cant wait for next week lol..

Comment

oh not too far behind us then....i watched 7 last night.....cant wait for next week lol..
                          Same as my self ....like a big kid .

Comment

but its good lol...i cant wait to see what happens...i wont say anything to spoil it for you cos your a bit behind lol...

have you seen many of the cohen bros movies?

Comment

Oh Brother Where Are Tho.....Welcome To Colinwood nearly pissed me laughing at the scene when their trying to break in and your mans jock's are slipping down while he's
                              hanging out of the other fella ....my ribs were sore even thinking of it now I still get a giggle

Comment

Working...
                              X