Registration/New member Notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration/New member Notice

Anyone who has registered for the forum from any online mail service, Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail etc..... please check your spam folders as we have potential members who have not completed their registrations.

Thank you.
    'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
    Anyone who has registered for the forum from any online mail service, Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail etc..... please check your spam folders as we have potential members who have not completed their registrations.

Thank you.
    I just checked rashers and I have nothing in that folder.

Comment

Originally posted by clogs View Post
      I just checked rashers and I have nothing in that folder.
      Its ok clogs. Its just a notice to people who have registered but never received the confirmation notice from us. With gmail etc these notices often go to their spam folder and we lose potential members that way.

Comment

Its ok clogs. Its just a notice to people who have registered but never received the confirmation notice from us. With gmail etc these notices often go to their spam folder and we lose potential members that way.
        Thanks rashers

Comment

Thanks rashers
          No probs clogs.... you're clean and green, to quote the old CBers lingo.

Comment

No probs clogs.... you're clean and green, to quote the old CBers lingo.
            Thats a relief whats clean and green in CBers lingo? lol

Comment

Thats a relief whats clean and green in CBers lingo? lol
              Just means all is well.

Comment

Reminder:

Thank you.

Comment

thanks for your good work

Rashers,
                  Fantastic site - emigrated to oz in 84 when I was 14. My dad grew up in Clontarf and us in Lucan. Through various moves lost photos of our past. Expect a few new members from here. All the best in Strumpet City
                  Conor

Comment

Originally posted by rte2 View Post
                    Rashers,
                    Fantastic site - emigrated to oz in 84 when I was 14. My dad grew up in Clontarf and us in Lucan. Through various moves lost photos of our past. Expect a few new members from here. All the best in Strumpet City
                    Conor
                    Hello Conor and welcome. I didn't live too far from Clontarf for a time myself, and swam at the boat slip close to St Annes.

We'll be happy to see and welcome members from Oz. We already have one or two that you'll meet as you post in the forum.

Glad to see you made the connection with Strumpet City.

Mr Tierney.

Comment

Hello Conor and welcome. I didn't live too far from Clontarf for a time myself, and swam at the boat slip close to St Annes.

We'll be happy to see and welcome members from Oz. We already have one or two that you'll meet as you post in the forum.

Glad to see you made the connection with Strumpet City.

Mr Tierney.
                      Welcome to the site,,,what part of Aussie are you in?
                      I'm a Freeborn Man of the Travellin' People

Comment

I must remind those who have applied for membership....

Anyone who has registered for the forum from any online mail service, Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail etc..... please check your spam folders as we have potential members who have not completed their registrations, and we are waiting to welcome you to the forum.

Thank you.

Comment

Once again... as we have some intending members waiting to hear from us...

I must remind those who have applied for membership....

Anyone who has registered for the forum from any online mail service, Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail etc..... please check your spam folders as we have potential members who have not completed their registrations, and we are waiting to welcome you to the forum.

Thank you.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

SPAM folders

Gmail doesnt have a spam folder, - not mine at least

Comment

Working...
                              X