Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the Islamic Cultural Center Ireland all it says on the tin ?.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the Islamic Cultural Center Ireland all it says on the tin ?.

This is what they say....but is it what they do ?... I don't think so....

U]Our Vision[/U]
    The preservation of the Islamic identity in Ireland so integral and strong that Muslims can fulfill their duty in introducing Islam and its cultural values proactively adding to a multicultural Ireland, both as individuals and organisations.

Strategic Objectives of the Islamic Cultural Centre

Providing quality services to the Muslim community in Ireland.
    Assist in stabilising the Islamic presence in Ireland to have a positive and acceptable effect.
    Striving towards the development of a noble and active Muslim generation in Ireland.
    Addressing all misconceptions that distort the image of Islam.
    Building bridges with the wider society in order to portray the true understanding of Islam and its humane values.
    Confirming the unity and universality of Islam through proper co-ordination with local and European Islamic organisations.
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

They declared the IRA to be an illegal organization when they were fighting for Ireland and these guys are free to walk the streets? It will be too late by the time the Govt looks up from the trough to see what these characters are up to.

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
      This is what they say....but is it what they do ?... I don't think so....

U]Our Vision[/U]
      The preservation of the Islamic identity in Ireland so integral and strong that Muslims can fulfill their duty in introducing Islam and its cultural values proactively adding to a multicultural Ireland, both as individuals and organisations.

Strategic Objectives of the Islamic Cultural Centre

Providing quality services to the Muslim community in Ireland.
      Assist in stabilising the Islamic presence in Ireland to have a positive and acceptable effect.
      Striving towards the development of a noble and active Muslim generation in Ireland.
      Addressing all misconceptions that distort the image of Islam.
      Building bridges with the wider society in order to portray the true understanding of Islam and its humane values.
      Confirming the unity and universality of Islam through proper co-ordination with local and European Islamic organisations.
      ''humane values''...........wouldn't believe that even if I was stoned.....
      Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hagar View Post
        They declared the IRA to be an illegal organization when they were fighting for Ireland and these guys are free to walk the streets? It will be too late by the time the Govt looks up from the trough to see what these characters are up to.
        Yer spot on there yer Modship.

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
          ''humane values''...........wouldn't believe that even if I was stoned.....
          A few ppl have flagged up this outfit as being a front for our old pals the Muslim Brotherhood.....my findings say they're right....anyone else ?.

Comment

Can any of you point out out what you find objectional in Islam ( from the Koran obviously ) and not just generalities ?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
              Can any of you point out out what you find objectional in Islam ( from the Koran obviously ) and not just generalities ?
              never read the Koran, never intend to either.....

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
                I find nothing objectionable from the Koran...then again I never said I did.

Comment

Radical Islam has one objective and that is "World Domination''

Take a look around you and see what's happening in the Middle East,North,West and East Africa, Syria,Iraq,Jordan,Pakistan and Afghanistan. The surge of radical Islam is already happening in most European Countries.It's plain to see what's happening and Governments must take their heads out of their arseholes and do something about it before its too late.
                  I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
                  Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

I find nothing objectionable from the Koran...then again I never said I did.
                    WOW!!!...have you read it.......

From what I heard it just wants everybody to surrender.......

Comment

Originally posted by jembo View Post
                      Radical Islam has one objective and that is "World Domination''

Take a look around you and see what's happening in the Middle East,North,West and East Africa, Syria,Iraq,Jordan,Pakistan and Afghanistan. The surge of radical Islam is already happening in most European Countries.It's plain to see what's happening and Governments must take their heads out of their arseholes and do something about it before its too late.
                      Quite ! And the ICCI is not doing all it says on the tin....I believe it does more while hoodwinking the Irish and their government ....and finding it a cinch to do it.

Comment

WOW!!!...have you read it.......

From what I heard it just wants everybody to surrender.......
                        Read every bit........Surrender ? Eventually they will like it or not !!!

Comment

Read every bit........Surrender ? Eventually they will like it or not !!!

yes surrender........

Off they went on a siege.......they built siege towers....then called out for the people to surrender.....

as was the form of the day.....the people came out unarmed with no shoes on and prostrated themselves before their Enemy and pleaded for mercy....

that is what happens every day......they are called on to surrender...

Comment

yes surrender........

Off they went on a siege.......they built siege towers....then called out for the people to surrender.....

as was the form of the day.....the people came out unarmed with no shoes on and prostrated themselves before their Enemy and pleaded for mercy....

that is what happens every day......they are called on to surrender...
                            Oh yeah....an ISIS as part of the same Muslim Brotherhood takes no prisoners....that's the same Muslim Brotherhood that Islamic Cultural Center Ireland (ICCI) is affiliated to...hmmmm !

Comment

Oh yeah....an ISIS as part of the same Muslim Brotherhood takes no prisoners....that's the same Muslim Brotherhood that Islamic Cultural Center Ireland (ICCI) is affiliated to...hmmmm !
                              well, they have their agenda...........

Comment

Working...
                              X